Ch.19- We meet again

2nd person pov:

"Tanjiro-kun!" You waved at him.

"Hidaka-san!" Tanjiro waved back at you.

"It has only been two weeks since you healed up and you are already here! Good for you!" You said being proud of him.

"Thanks alot Hidaka-san! But may I ask why are there only 5 people here? Mitsuri said that you have about 20 people training here." Tanjiro asked seeing 4 other people and Zenitsu laying on the ground.

"Oh! These are just the new comers as for the rest they are in the Failure room." You answered him.

"Failure room?" He questioned while walking with you to your maze.

"Yep! A room full of failures. In there are people who can't use their senses correctly." You looked at him and give him a deadly glare before saying "You have two weeks to get out of this maze in 15 seconds before I throw you in there with them....."

You then changed your glare into a smile and said "So good luck Tanjiro-kun!"

Patting him on the back, you look back at your pocket watch and continued "You ready?"

Tanjiro gulped for a second before looking at the dark maze.

I hope I can make it out alive.....

•••

8 days later...

"Good job Tanjiro-kun!" Akari said giving him some rice ball.

"Very well! Tanjiro you can go on to your next training!" You told him looking at you pocket watch.

"Thank you so much Hidaka-san! With your training my nose senses have gotten really good!" Tanjiro said while eating some rice balls.

"No problem Tanjiro." You said looking at him before leaving to see the other slayers.

.

"Your lucky you weren't place in the Failure room...." Akari then whispered to Tanjiro after you left.

Tanjiro sweat dropped hearing what she said

"He-He...."

•••

Few weeks later

"Finally! Everyone is gone!" Yukia said loudly.

"For the first time I couldn't agree more!" Yuuma sighed sitting next to her sister.

"You two look exhausted." You suddenly appeared right above them.

"Gahhh!- you scared the hell out of me!" Yukia yelped.

"Its not like its the first time she has appeared out of nowhere." Yuuma said crossing her arms and sticking her tongue out.