Ch.13- Akaza

3rd person pov:

Hidaka stood on top of the roof of the train and felt the wind blowing her hair.

"Hmmm.... isn't this lovely~. A demon slayer up on the roof, are you perhaps waiting for me?" A demon jumped up the roof to meet Hidaka standing there.

"No."

"No? So, your gonna kill me?" The demon looked at her smiling.

"I didn't come here to kill you." Hidaka said turning her head to look at the demon.

"Koyuki."

"Lowermoon one."

"I thought that you were suppose to be at the south not here." The lowermoon said with a smirk on her face.

Hidaka didn't reply but looked at the sky.

"Oh how it be nice to be one of the Uppermoons once I kill you."The lowermoon then pulled out her hand with an eye on it.

Hidaka knew what power the demon had hold so she quickly grabbed a blindfold and wore it.

"Huh?! How did you wear that blindfold so fast?!" The demon looked at me in shock.

Hidaka didn't reply but stood infront of the demon.

Where the hell are they?! This is their mission and they are not even here!

Hidaka was in her thoughts until the lowermoon spoke which made her snapped "But nevertheless, I can just simply take off your blindfold since you can't even see with it on."

The lowermoon then slowly made his way to her to see that his arm was soon cut off by Hidaka.

"H-how?! I didn't even make a sound!" The lowermoon shouted as he was in pain.

Hidaka didn't reply but looked at him and scoffed.

The lowermoon then looked at her in the eye and said "Y-you!-" but before she could finish, Tanjiro came up to the roof.

"Hidaka-san! Your alive!" Tanjiro said in relief.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Hidaka wondered, why would he think I'm dead?

Hidaka shook her head and mouthed Tanjiro 'Its all up to you now, good luck.' and jumped off the train.

Tanjiro was shocked on what she just did but remembered her words and concentrate on the demon.

As for Hidaka she went into the forest and jumped on a tree. She jump from tree to tree following the train, she didn't want to be in the train because killing that demon was not her responsibility and because she didn't want to stay in the same place as the demon.

•••
(Time skip to after the train fell and the fight with The lowermoon ended by you dear author-chan)

"Hidaka-san!" Tanjiro yelled while looking around to find the blue haired tip girl who is no where to be seen.

"Tanjiro." Hidaka then came walking out from the forest to him.

"Hidaka-san!" Rengoku who was right next to him said.

"Rengoku-kun."

"Where were you?" Rengoku asked while looking at the girl.

"I was in the forest." She said pointing at the forest.

"Why were you in the forest? Why didn't you help us?" Tanjiro then flinch in pain.

"I came here to assist. Not help." She said coldly.