Ch.1 - Corps in the south

It was a dark and peaceful night.
All the hashiras in the north side of the corps were getting ready for a important meeting after a crow called them.

Once they all got there, they all wondered what is the so called important meeting about?

"I think it's probably about some upper moon that is nearby" Gyomei said while clapping both his hands together.

"Nah! It can't be. Its a IMPORTANT MEETING. So, it must be something more important then that." Sanemi said as he shook his head.

They were all talking until two girls came and said "Oyakata-sama has arrived".

"Hello my children, I'm sorry for troubling you just to come to this meeting" Oyakata calmly greeted the hashiras.

Just as he sat down every hashiras kneeled down and greeted him.

"No it's fine we weren't doing anything anyways, Oyakata-sama." Obanai kneeled down with the other hashiras. "What he said" Uzui said kneeling as well.

"Anyways, what is this important meeting about if I may ask?" Sanemi asked.

"Ah yes, it has been months or years since you guys became hashiras and I think it is time to tell you all about the Demon Slayer Corps on the south side." Oyakata replied.

"Demon Slayer Corps on the south side?" Shinobi asked. "How is there another Demon Slayer Corps?" Obanai asked as well while he sat on a tree branch. "Another corps?! Now that's flamboyant!" Uzui exclaimed happily hearing what he said.

As everyone was asking questions and being curious, Oyakata cuts in and said "All right, all right that enough chattering. If you all want answers then stay quiet and listen."

Everyone stopped talking and widen their ears to listen.

It was a few minutes of silence until Oyakata started "When demons were created, slayers also started being created. The originals knew they couldn't go from south to north or north to south everyday. So, they decide to make a corps in the south and the north so that the slayers journey won't be long. But there was always a problem the south side was always small and full of rare blood, so the former uppermoons always went to the south. The south side was small but full of people and the slayers in the south side couldn't protect them while attacking the demons. So, they decided to make a barrier to keep all the uppermoons out. They decided to get some help from here and in return they will help us when things here go bad. As you can see, uppermoons have been spotted multiple times in our side now and several of you all always come back losing conscious. So, I sent the south side of corps a letter hoping they would find someone skilled to help us." Before he could continue someone suddenly cuts in.

"For all due respect, finding someone skill is nothing but useless. They will probably come back losing conscious as well." Everyone turned and looked at Sanemi since he was the one that said it.

Okayata then soon smiled and answered "But there is a difference between you and them. The south side are full of Hashinoto and Hashinoe"

What?

"Huh what's that?" Uzui asked.

"Hashinoto and Hashinoe are skilled people who are better then hashiras. Only people skilled enough gets sent there as the south side was very dangerous. So, there is no kakushi there. Back then many kakushi keep on getting killed, so they decide to place Hashinoe and Hashinoto there only. Since they are the only ones who can survive. If I recall, there should be about 7-8 Hshinoto and 2 Hashinoe there" Oyakata replied while putting his hand on his chin.

"That's not alot of people and plus no kakushi?" Giyuu said. "Indeed, it must have been hard for them." Gyomei said as tears started falling.

"Anyways, I decided to to ask them to bring their most skilled slayers here to help you all. I might not know how long they will get here but I am sure that they will be here soon" Oyakata calmly said.

•••

I must get there quickly!

A girl running with 3 other people were in a hurry to go somewhere.

Few days ago-

"Huh? What do you mean?" Said the girl with red eyes.

"You heard me, you and your crew are going to the slayer corps on the north side" said the girl with gold eyes

"I'm not going"

"You are going, Hidaka Koyuki! No matter what!" The girl with gold eyes yelled at her sister.

"HEY! How dare you say my full name Hanara Koyuki!" Hidaka yelled back.

Hanara just smiled and said "So, will you go? It is important and you did say you want to save more human lives."

Koyuki soon respond "fine...."

Hanara soon clap her hands together near her chin and exclaimed "Good! I will tell Akari, Yuuma and Yukia to get ready!"

Soon she got up and pat her sister's head before leaving her room.

Must get there quickly!

Finally! I'm here-

•••
(。・ω・。)ノ♡
This is for now due to because I want to make you all inpatient on what is going to happen next!

*The next chapter will surely be longer then this*

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴏᴏɴ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛᴍʀ!

sᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴜɴᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴍʀ!