Chapter 13: extra little chapter xoxo {18+}

General POV.

'Rose. Wake up' Jack was slowly shaking Rose.

Rose and Elizabeth had been sleeping in the captains quarters and it was pitch black.

'mmmm..' Rose mumbled.

She opened her eyes staring in Jack's dark eyes.

Suddenly Rose was wide awake.

'Whats happe..' Before Rose could wake Elizabeth Jack pushed his hand on Rose her mouth. And lifted her up.

'Don't make any noise' He whispered to Rose. And threw her over his shoulder.

When they were outside Rose softly asked.

'What are you doing? Is everything okay?'

Jack walked up to the helm. There was no one there.

'Who's on duty?' Rose asked.

'You don't know it yet, but we anchored here tonight.' Jack said

'Then why bring me up here?' Rose asked him still half asleep.

Jack put Rose down on her feet. She was not wearing any boots only a huge blouse of Jack.

She shivered when her feet hit the cold air of the wooden deck.

But before Rose could complain about all this.

Jack crashed his lips onto Rose her lips and pushed Rose up against the helm.

Rose softly moaned when she felt his lips against hers.

The kiss fastly got more heated and Jack lifted Rose up, so she could fold her legs around his waist.

Jack grunted against the weight of Rose pressing herself against him.

'Jack we're out in the open.' Rose whispered when he broke the kiss to attack her neck.

'So? They're all drunk and fast asleep below deck.' Jack said smirking and he kept nibbing on her neck. Biting down hard.

Rose yelped when Jack bit her.

Jack lifted his head up and looked in her eyes.

'But you need to quiet it down though' Jack said before he kissed her again.

Rose smirked before Jack was nipping at her neck again. And pulled his hair so his face was right next to hers.

'What has gotten into you Jack.' Rose said looking at Jack. Her lips were rosy and plump from all the aggressive kissing the both of them had done.

'Well rum that's a certain.' Jack said while he pushed Rose up to the helm so he could free his hands and they were roaming around her chest ripping open the buttons of the blouse.

'And I did enjoy your behavior in the bar tonight. Fighting off that man like the feisty woman I love' Jack said smirking before dugging himself into the mounts of Rose.

Rose gasped when he had ripped open her blouse. The cold air around her breasts and stomach.

'Quite excited are we?' Jack said while he flicked her nipple.

He went further to attack Rose her neck and she couldn't help but moan lowly and softly.

Trying to keep them in by biting on her lip.

'Oh what you do to me' Jack groaned in Rose her ear.

Rose gulped when she heard him speak so low and full of lust.