Chapter 1: Great News!

General POV

'LANDS AHOY' a voice shouted over the ship.

'hmmmmmm' Rose groaned as she sat up.

Or at least she tried to sit up. On top of her was the sleeping body of the famous Jack Sparrow.

And they were both naked.

'Jack wake up please' Rose softly said.

She was stroking his cheek.

'Hmmm five more minutes Love' Jack murmured.

He did however turn around. So Rose could stand up.

She stretched herself and took Jacks blouse and pulled it over her head.

She went towards the bathroom and washed her face. And combed her hair.

When she looked in the mirror she could see the dark hickeys Jack had placed.

'Now I look like a whore' Rose complained to herself. While thinking of ways to let her hair fall down on her shoulders so no one would see them.

'Let them show love' Jack said as he walked behind her and pulled Rose more towards him. And kissed her neck again.

'Then all those men will know you're completely mine' he said with a husky morning voice.

God does he sound hot when he just wakes up. Rose thought to herself.

There was knock on the door. Jack had pulled his pants up and looked around for his blouse to find Rosemary wearing his. He shook his head and opened the door.

'Yes Master Gibbs?' Jack said hanging on the door.

'Captain. We've reached Tortuga we'll make port soon' Gibbs answered.

'Make port I'm out in a minute. I'll give orders and everyone can go off after okay?' Jack said before closing the door.

'Aye captain' Gibbs said and he was off.

Rose was changing herself pulling in a white blouse. And pulled on a pair of black pants.

She then was searching for her Bordeaux red corset and pulled it over the blouse.

'Jack could you synch me please?' Rose asked.

She walked over to him and held her hair up.

Jack smiled at her and kissed her temple before synching her up.

When he was done he smiled at her.

'I'll go and give orders to the crew. They want to go into Tortuga. I'll wait for you okay?' Jack said when he put on his boots and walked towards the door.

'Okay. I'll be out in a minute.' Rose replied walking back towards the bathroom.

She let her hair down and got her coat. It was a beautiful brown leather coat. It fitted her perfectly and accentuated her waist. She pulled on her knee high boots and put on her belt with her gun and sword.

Rose walked out of the captain's quarters and looked at Jack. Finishing his plans with the crew.

They all scattered across the deck. Some jumped off the ship directly.

Ana Maria jumped over towards Rose.

'What are you going to do today hun?' She asked Rose.

'Well Jack promised to go fabric shopping with me. And I need to check my mail. '