Chapter 12: Hide the rum

General POV

Rose was walking in front of the two men towards the Pearl. And walked on deck. The men behind her were discussing something. Probably about the 99 souls they had to harvest.

Rose was looking over the dock when she saw a real petit and small looking man run over to Jack and Gibbs.

'Captain Sparrow!' The voice said.

'wait a second' Rose said looking up from the rail.

'Come to join me crew, lad? Welcome aboard.' Jack answered. And he was walking further to the Pearl.

'I'm here to find the man I love.' The man said.

Rose was smirking.  At Jack's confused look and she walked on to the dock.

Wearing the long wide sleeved blouse and the Bordeaux red corset. She crossed her arms and looked at the man.

He gave her a wink.

Jack however was standing still looking terrified.

'I'm deeply flattered, son, but my first and second love are my miss and the sea.

'Meaning William Turner, Captain Sparrow.' The man said.

Jack turned around and looked at her.

'Elizabeth!' he said with an smile opening his arms to give her a hug.

'hide the rum' he whispered towards Gibbs.

'You know those clothes don't flatter you at all.

It should be a dress or nothing. And I happen to have no dress.' Jack earned a smack to his head by Rose.

Who pushed Jack aside to snuck past him. And she pulled Elizabeth in a tight hug. And started sobbing.

'Are you alright? Did Beckett hurt you?' Rose said as she pushed Elizabeth a bit off her to inspect her.

'No I'm fine. I escaped ' Elizabeth explained.

Then she turned to Jack.

'I know Will came to find you. Where is he?'

Rose went silent and she stepped back on the dock.

'Darling, I am truly unhappy to have to tell you this, but..' Jack stepped closer to Elizabeth.

'Through an unfortunate series of circumstances that had nothing whatsoever to do with me, poor Will has been press-ganged into Davy Jones's his crew.' Jack softly said almost expecting a punch from Elizabeth.

'Davy Jones?' Elizabeth asked.

Behind Elizabeth they heard someone vomit.

'oh please.' It was James Norrington's voice.

'The captain of the Flying Dutchman?' James spat at Jack.

Jack looked him up and down. He looked and smelled horrible.

'You look bloody awful. What are you doing here?' Jack said

'You hired me.' Norrington said.

'Did i?' Jack turned to Rose.

And she nodded.

'I can't help it if your standards are lax.' Norrington said.

'You smell funny!' Jack argued back.

'Jack!' Rose said to him walking closer to the three people.

'All I want to do is find Will.' Elizabeth said to Jack.