Chapter 6: Locked up.

Rosemary's POV

Somewhere on the island.

The native's had locked us up in some sort of cages. Hanging above a deep canyon.

'Rose!' Ana Maria shouted. She pulled me in a tight hug.

'God I thought I'd never see you again!' She almost chocked on her soft cries.

I accepted her tight hug and hugged her back.

'same we had quite a weird month' Rose said softly.

'Tell me about it.. Ever since you left Jack has been acting strange.' Ana Maria said.

'Why would he do this to us? If Jack is the chief.. ' Will was discussing with Gibbs.

'Aye, the pelegostos made Jack their chief, but he only remains chief as long as he acts like a chief' Gibbs answered Will's question.

'So he had no choice. He's a captive as much as the rest of us?' I asked Gibbs.

'worse, as it turns out. ' Gibbs said.

'Excuse me? He seemed a lot happier then us he had his own chair and we have this ball' I complained.

'Well see, the Pelegostos believe that Jack is a god in human form' Gibbs explained.

I chocked on my spit. 'Jack a god?'

'Well yes. And they intend to do him the honor of releasing him from his fleshy prison.' Gibbs continued.

'They roast him and eat him.' Gibbs finished.

Which made us all look around to Gibbs.

'Where's the rest of the crew?' I asked Gibbs.

'These cages we're in weren't build till after we got here.' Gibbs said looking up to the cages.

'What... ' My breathing stocked.

'but.. ' I started sobbing.

'I know I know ' Ana Maria said as she pulled me back in her embrace.

I have grown quite fond of the crew of the Black Pearl. Everyone was nice to me and treated me as family.

'The feast is about to begin' Gibbs said.

'Jack's life will end when the drums stop'

I broke loose from Ana Maria's grib.

'Then we can't just sit and wait can we?' I said putting my shoulders straight.

General POV

Back to the camp

The native's were preparing a fire for Jack.

They were jumping around the fire.

Jack stood up telling them he needed more wood because he wanted a big fire.

The native's turned around looking for a big piece of wood.

And Jack took that change he ran for it.

Jack stopped in a small place with a little hut. He was almost jumping of the cliff. When he saw that it was an canyon and not a river beneath him.

'Shit' he cursed under his breath. And saw the small hut. He ran inside gripping as much as he could and a big piece of rope.

When he came out of the hut all the native's were standing straight in front of him.

'Oh baka.' Jack cursed to himself.