Chapter 11: Tortuga

Rosemary's POV.

I was heartbroken.

Jack send Will away like it was nothing..

But then I was so mad with Jack that I attacked him. And I could see in his eyes. That he knew to.

This wasn't the right choice.

So I forgave him right then and there. But I was still bawling her eyes out.

We went to Tortuga to harvest as how Gibbs says it atleast ninethy nine souls for the exchange of Jack to Davy Jones.

We went to the bar in Tortuga and I went straight up to Heather. She gave me some other clothes to wear. To which I happily agreed.

A nice new corset and a beautiful white long sleeved blouse.

Heather said I could have it. because she never wears them anyway.

I went back to the bar were Jack and Gibbs were harvesting men for the crew.

When I opened the door the music stopped.

I didn't look like the typical whore or an drunken sailor.

I was fresly bathed and my hair was down to my waist waving around.

An hat on my head. And the new blouse and corset.

'What are you all looking at!' I spat as I walked over to the bar.

Ordered a few cups of rum and walked over to where Jack and Gibbs were sitting.

Jack was sitting on a table to the left. While Gibbs had an table set up with paper and a pencil so people could write their name down.

There were only two chairs and Gibbs was about to stand up.

'It's alright Mr Gibbs.

I can sit somewhere else. 'I shoved him a cup of rum and then walked over to Jack. And I sat down on his lap.

We drank the cups.

And in the blink of an eye I saw Ana Maria waving me towards her.

'Jack I'll be with Ana okay?' I said and stood up Jack was about to take my cup but I put it to my lips and tugged it all back.

'Impressive' Jack said with an smirk on his face.

'You should see me drunk!' I said with an smirk.

I bowed forward to Jack's face.

'Even more drunk then at the island. Or that one time in Singapore' I whisperd in Jack's ear and blew some air softly in his ear.

Which made Jack shiver and look up at me.

I smirked at him and kissed him.

Then I stood up right and pushed my hair behind my shoulders, I winked at him and walked off towards Ana Maria who was hanging at the bar.

Jack gulped after what I told him. And he cleared his throat.

'Okay lets start Mr. Gibbs'

General POV:

'And what makes you think you're worthy to crew the Black Pearl?' Gibbs asked an sailor.

'truth be told I've never sailed a day in me life. I figure I should get out, see the world while I'm still young.' The man said.

'You'll do. Make your mark' Gibbs said pointing to the paper.

'NEXT!'

'My wife ran off with my dog and I'm drunk for a month and I don't give a rats ass if I live or die.' The man said.