Chapter 3: The Wedding

General POV

It was pouring rain.

And everything was drenched. Including Elizabeth who was sitting on her knees in front of the altar.

Her beautiful yellow wedding gown with lace and a white veil were all soaking and stained with mud.

Back to this morning.

The weather was dark and there were clouds in the sky covering the sun.

'Come on Elizabeth it's not that bad. It might be even better then straight up sun.

You would sweat your ass off in this dress.' Rose said trying to brighten up Elizabeth's mood.

'You're probarly right' Elizabeth said with a soft smile.

'I'm just nervous.'

Rose finished dressing Elizabeth. and finished the last synching of the dress.

'Here let me help you with the veil Liz' Rose said she took the hair piece and placed it in Elizabeth's hair.

'You look stunning Elizabeth. I would marry you if I could' Rose said smirking.

Proud of the dress she made. But even more proud of the woman who was wearing the dress.

She had loved Will for years now. And they finally were going to tie the knot.

Elizabeth was beaming.

Rose handed her the bouquet and then called in Weatherby Swann.

Elizabeth's dad.

He was smirking when he saw Elizabeth. he kissed Rose her cheek.

'Thankyou for coming Rosemary. It means the world to all of us' Mr. Swann said smiling. He took Elizabeth's hand and they walked down the stairs.

Rose smiled and then fixed her hair and rushed through the backdoor. She went to the wedding venue a bit earlier then Elizabeth. setting everything up.

When she was riding trough the port she saw all kinds of East India Company ships making port.

'Probably here for the wedding' Rose thought to herself. And didn't think anything of it. Elizabeth was almost an Royal to them so important people from England were probably coming.

When Rose arrived at the wedding venue it was looking amazing. It was a bit windy.

But I looked great.

Will came up to Rose.

'What do you think?' Will asked her he sounded nervous.

'Will it's great. She will love it.

Now please calm down and enjoy it William!' Rose said with a smirk while brushing his suit straight.

Rose sat down on the front row.

Then the violin's started to play and Mr. Swann came in with Elizabeth on his arm.

When Mr. Swann gave Elizabeth to Will. He nodded to him. Will Thanked Mr. Swann and then they stood in front of each other.

All of a sudden a group of soldiers stormed in the venue. Shouting and kicking everyone out of the venue.

Rose jumped up and ran inside the venue. She climbed up a rope. So she was hidden and the soldiers couldn't find her.

A white haired man walked up to the venue.

'William Turner. I am here to arrest you for you crimes committed against the English navy.'