Chapter 7: Breaking Free

General POV

Back to the camp.

The native's had Jack above the fire. All tied up.

He was like a roasted pig. Only the apple missing in his mouth.

They were about to set the fire. To start the feast. But the guard came running telling them that the prisoners escaped.

They all looked at Jack and he said.

'Come on ! Go go go!' and all the native's were off

The one with the fire however.

Let it fall in front of the hay and weeds that they had jack hanging above.

And with the wind it started to catch fire.

Which made Jack curse to himself. He started bouncing himself up and down hoping he could wrick the bamboo pole out of the roasting stand.

Which he thankfully could. Jack fell on the ground grunting.

'Fuck that hurt' he told himself.

He broke his feet free. And looked around everyone was gone so he could take a run.

Meanwhile to the canyon

Will and the others of the crew were on top of the canyon.

'Find a rock! To cut it loose!' he said to the crew.

When they had found a rock they started to cut the robes. They were almost done when they saw the whole native village run towards them.

'Roll the cage!' Will shouted and they did as he said.

They were on the side of the canyon so they all rolled off towards the sea.

Until they hit a palmtree. Making them stay put.

'Lift the cage and RUN!' Gibbs yelled and so they did.

The crew started running with the cage like it was a woman's skirt.

The native's were close behind them

Until they reached a cave and they fell straight in.

The cage thankfully broke open and they could all swim out.

The native's were shooting arrows and spears at them. But they dived under the water so they could swim off.

The crew took cover against a side of the cave. But the natives turned with them making the place once again not save to hide.

Back to Jack.

Jack was running with he bamboo stick still tied to his back. He couldn't do anything with his hands. So he just ran looking around the village for a knife.

Until he stood eye to eye with a small native boy.

'Shit' Jack cursed to himself.

The boy was holding a knife and a fork. Jack saw his change and took the boy's knife.

To which he ran off. Jack was cutting the ropes and he looked up.

Seeing to elderly tribe woman look at him.

'Fuck' Jack cursed under his breath. He then started yelling and running towards the woman. Who let him through and he ended up having his bamboo stick in a pile of coconut's

Which made him grin and he fastly spun around so one of the coconut's would hit one of the woman in their head. But sadly she catched it.

The woman started throwing fruit at Jack. He was fastly trying to duck and turn but the fruit started to pile on the bamboo stick he was tied up to.