Chapter 2: Guess who's back. Back again.

Rosemary's POV.

Jack has been acting a little bit strange the last couple of days.

Tortuga thankfully was just a few days from here. So it was just a little bit before she saw her best friend again.

I had gone back to the fabric store where I bought a lot of my more expensive fabrics and dresses.

'Elizabeth will love this color' Ana Maria told me smiling.

'You really need to make me something okay?' Ana Maria said with a grin.

'For you I will make anything' I said giggling.

'Land ahoy!' Gibbs shouted.

'I guess this is my stop.' I said with a huge grin.

Everyone had been pushing my belongings in a dinghy so I could row the last bit. So the navy wouldn't spot the Black Pearl. And even if they did. It would be long gone by the time the Dauntless would have set sail.

I got hugs and kisses by almost every crew member.

Jack stood in the back. Grinning at me.

He pulled me closer kissing me deeply. Almost like it would be the last time he would kiss me.

'Jesus Jack. I'm not dying you know. Its just a month or so' I said giggling brushing a dreadlock out of his face.

He smirked looking at me.

'You never know Love' He shrugged.

I stepped away from him and stood in the dinghy.

'If you miss me. Just look at that horizon I'll be back in no time' Rose said blowing a kiss before the crew lowered her dinghy and she started rowing towards the coast.

Everyone was waving at her. Before the Black Pearl sailed away. Without me.

It was a really weird feeling. But when I looked at the coast and saw Port Royal it didn't feel weird at all. I was so excited to see everyone. But it was night. So I would have to wait a while.

When Rose went ashore. She took her bags and the heavy one with fabric and walked towards her shop and dropped her bags in front of it.

She silently went towards the Blacksmith's and opened the door.

Mr. Brown was sleeping drunk in his chair.

'Glad to see nothings changed' I mumbled to myself. I got the key of my shop and walked back.

I opened the door and threw everything I got in.

'Let's see if I even have a dress to wear. Or if Elizabeth stole everything' I grinned to myself.

And as I was thinking. Almost everything was gone.

But there was the dress I made for myself so long ago. I smirked.

'Well then this is what I will be wearing tomorrow.'

It was a White skirt with white lace.

The torso and the back of the skirt was a flowery pink pattern. On the front were lace pieces going up towards the neck.

I then stretched out and walked back to my old room and fell asleep deeply.

When I woke up the next day it was already the end of the morning.

'Shit.' Now I had to make myself ready soon before they found clues I was here anyway.

I pulled myself in the dress and synched myself.