Chapter 27

Elizabeth.....

Third person pov.

Elizabeth, was going upstairs to meet Nathaniel in his room when she sighted Jade, coming in with Jesse. She went down instead.

" Thinking of you as a woman who killed someone. As I get to know you, you're more incredible. I heard you and Willam used to date. What are you planning between the two men?" Elizabeth said.

" I'm sorry for worrying you." Jade said.

" A person who's supposed to be sorry comes into this house?" Elizabeth asked.

" I have something I must do. The debt that I have to pay back to the boss, and the debt that I have to receive from William." Jade respond.

" So,you're sorry but you'll still stick by him?" Elizabeth asked.

" Yes." Jade answered.

" Do that then." Elizabeth smiled.
" Because taking out a slug is not even work." Elizabeth insulted and walked away. Instead of seeing Nathaniel, she got irritated and left the house.

William and Nathaniel both in an argument about the company.

" So, you want to fold this business that is making money?"
Nathaniel shouts at William.

" Betweens is showing interest in the King's restaurant." William said.
" Out of all k group's affiliates, the one that can be liquidated for cash is only this place."

" This place... You ant to hand it over to Betweens?" Nathaniel asked.
" Who is it that you're supposed to be working for?"

"With only the growth rate we have shown,the investment amount that the chairman wants,it won't be approved by the board of directors." William said.

" Since when did I need you guy's approval?" Nathaniel attacked.

" The number of k hotel shares you own does not surpass the number of shares owned by the board and all decisions will be determined by the board." Will said, stood up and left.

Elizabeth, went to see Willam at his office. She was staring at her painting he'd hanged on his wall.
William was surprised to see her there, given the fight they'd just have.

" What are you..." William was asking when she interrupted him.

" She was audacious. She has something to pay back to Nathaniel and from you she has something to receive. " Elizabeth said then moved closer to William, an inch away from one another.
" Perhaps...do you still have lingering feelings for that woman?" She asked.

" No, I don't" William was quick to respond.

" Are you sincere about wanting to forget her?" She asked him again.

" Yes. I've forgotten." He responded quickly again.

" Then that's fine. Because the past don't have strength anyways." She said then she trailed her hand slowly,tracing his suit.
" These two people, you said you could split them up right?" Then she moved closer, their lips almost making contact. William felt nervous at their closeness. Looking directly at each other's eyes.
" Please do it." Elizabeth pouted then she smiled.
William gulped then she moved back and dusted his suit from invisible dust.

" For telling me first about that woman, for keeping your Courtesy to me, thank you." She said then left.

William was having a meeting with the board of directors when Nathaniel barged in.

" Since when the board of directors could not wait to sell a profitable subsidiary to betweens at that!" He shouted.

" This meeting here, I understand you do not have the right to attend." William said.