Chapter 9

It judgment time......

Jade pov

Hancuffed, I was in the room I was first brought in for questioning. I was thinking about my dad's health I didn't hear William come in until he sat down and made a noise with the chair.

" Take off the handcuffs please" he ordered the security officer next to me. When she did he asked for some privacy and then she left.

" Prosecutor-Jade shipman" we both called each other.

" The evidence to support your claim has not yet been found" he continues.

Okay but I got something else on my mind right now.

" but are you still proclaiming your innocence?" he asked.

I responded with nothing but:

" My father, before I was taken away by cops was acting strange. He held on to his head and fell...." I was cut off.

" please only answer what I asked you." he gave me a look that showed me the cameras in the room.

But being too worried about my dad I continued.

" My father has not come to see me, he's not someone to leave me like this.
Lately he's been complaining of his head aching so much. " he cuts me off again.

" Enough! Miss Jade. Please acknowledge your guilt." he said ignoring what I was saying. I was shocked at his action.

I know I told him I'll take his blame, he doesn't have to be mean about it.

" Make a settlement, regretting your actions and requesting for an appeal is the way to reduce your sentence. "

Okay fine.

After this you have to listen to me.

" okay... Okay. I'm fine with whatever. No, I mean, I'm really sorry, I'm very sorry to the person who passed away because of me and her parents too. I'm sorry..... But please.... My dad.... I'm really worried.... He seems he's very sick and I'm not there with him and all please...... "

Was he gathering his papers? Is he about leaving.

He stood up.

" Mr William " I called. I had to stop him.

Calling his name about three times when he slams his right hand on the table startling me.

" Miss Shipman! Are you acknowledging the facts here?" he points at the papers but I just stare at him shocked. Really shocked.

" Please..... My dad... Is very sick" I continue almost in tears.

" Miss shipman!" he called hitting his hand once more on the table.

" I really think my dad is very sick!" I yell at him equally.

" Miss Shipman look here!" he pointed again at the papers. His eyes were pleading.

I look down at the papers he wrote : " Don't worry I'll take good care of him."

I met his gaze again, he was smiling a bit at me.

I nodded, I couldn't contain my happiness I smiled but not enough to give the security watching us suspicion.

Please do take good care of him. He's my life, my only family right now.

Four days later I was transported to the the court house, then will I know what's coming to me.

Third person pov