"I want you to be mine, forever. He said  between kisses. Yohan began to pump his finger inside me. My arousal over flowed. Dripped long streams down his hand. A second finger slipped inside me, stretching my tight opening even further. His movements become faster, erratic.

Hindi ko na alam ang nangyayari sa amin bukod sa katotohanang inaangkin niya ang kabuuan ko, all I know is that I'm moaning because of the strange pleasure he brings.

"Hmmm…ugh…" I growled sharply as he leaves small love bites on my neck. I can feel the pain as if something is tearing at my femininity inside my womanhood but I can't afford to have even the slightest bit of care.

He squeezed my soft plump flesh, massaging it greedily. He lifted, squeezed, took his fill. Heat radiated through my body as I grew wetter while he 's inside of me. His touch so pleasurable, my breathing becomes heavier as he continued his sinful ministrations. the word, his mouth crushed forcefully into mine. His tongue plunged into my mouth seeking out my own before he attacked it wildly. An action that was so rough and primal, as if to dominate my entire being.

His forehead lay sweaty against my own, breathing deep, unmatched. Pupils dilated with lust. Our hair clung wetly to our sweaty bodies.

He slowly withdraw his fingers from me and released my now numb thigh. His withdrawal immediately followed by the wet trail of arousal which dripped down the length of my thigh.

He brought his slick fingers to his mouth, licking of the juices, tasting it….tasting me. His eyes rolled back before his lids closed and a growl rumbled in is chest.

I watched him attentively, staring in ore. A sight so erotic and arousing that the ache began to throb again.

Mas lalo siyang gumaguwapo sa paningin ko.

"You taste so good….it's addictive"
His hips thrust slowly as he grinds his erection against my belly,

"Fck Elle, I want more of you…" 

He kissed my shoulder as he slid his hard erection between my dripping folds. He ran his hardness back and forth between the length of my slit, massaging my clit, teasing me.
I moaned against his ear, my breathing heavy. The build-up of anticipation becoming too much…

"I need you." I sighed unknowingly loving the feeling of pleasure that he gave.

An instant later he was positioned at my opening. He slid in slowly, the thickness stretching me. My nails sunk into the hard muscles of his shoulder, drawing blood, the feeling so intense almost painful.
His decent came to a stop at the barrier of my innocence. He then placed a chase kiss on my shoulder.

"You are mine, now." He said in a very possessive tone.

With a sharp thrust of his hips, he tore through the barrier, seating himself all the way to the halt inside my depts.

His low groan against my neck perfectly contradicted my sharp cry of pain.
I could feel his heart thumping loudly in chest as I held on tightly to him.

He slid himself almost complete out of me before thrusting back in. A long, slow stroke.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!" I moaned of both pain and pleasure.