ΠΔ Chapter 15 十五 ΠΔ

Start from the beginning

Yoshino: "You're leaving?!"

Sakaki: "Where are you going though?"

Y/N: "Uh.. I'm gonna visit my parents and.. Finish up some stuff that I'd rather not say and then.. Fly back to Paris.." You explained as those who heard you were disappointed. Suddenly, Yoshino 'forces' you into a hug as she was crying comically.

Yoshino: "Eh?! Y/N-senpai, Please don't leave! We need you here!!" She whined as she hugged you tightly.

Sakaki: "Yeah.. It's really disappointing.."

Ikumi: "I have to agree with Sakaki and Yoshino.. We'll miss you Y/N-senpai.." She said as you looked at Isshiki with a 'A little help here, please?' face in which who was still showing a closed-eyed smile.

He then chuckles as he gathers their attention.

Isshiki: "Well, Y/N.. It's really makes me sad to know that you're leaving.." He remarked as you deadpanned and gave him a 'seriously?' look, making him chuckle silently.

"But, good things do come to an end.. Though, I'm sure Y/N will be back.. Soon.." He said as you smiled at your juniors, Yoshino then breaks the hug as her and the others wiped their tears from their eyes.

Y/N: "Maybe.. But, I gotta go somewhere really quickly.." You said as you went to the door to exit.

"Fumio-san, I'll be out for awhile!" You yelled as she yelled back.

Fumio: "Yeah yeah, Be safe out there!" She yelled as you exited the door.

~ Timeskip • Shiomi Seminar ~

You were walking towards this run-down structure of a building as you admired the greenery that was surrounding it, The peacefulness of the comforting silence just made you calm

You were walking towards this run-down structure of a building as you admired the greenery that was surrounding it, The peacefulness of the comforting silence just made you calm. You reached the front door as you vigorously knocked on the door.

???: "Be there in a sec!" A feminine voice shouted, though it was slightly muffled, Then the door opened after awhile as it reveale a familiar short woman.

Y/N: "Yo Shiomi-san.." You greeted as her eyes were widened in shock.

Shiomi: "Y-y/N?!" She yelled in surprise as she was not expecting you to be here.

Y/N: "In the flesh.." You replied as her face lit up in joy.

Shiomi: "It's been awhile.. I watched your Foodwar and you did great!" She said as you just chuckled.

Y/N: "Is that so?.." You said aswell as she nods in agreement.

Shiomi: "Yeah... Anyways, What brings you here?"

Y/N: "Oh, I came to buy some coffee packets.. If I remember correctly you got some high quality ones from around the globe?" You said as she thought about it and decided to comply.