"How long has she been gone?"
"Since Monday. She comes back Saturday."
"Tomorrow?"
"Yes sir." He nods seemingly satisfied with my answer.

"Alright kids off to class. There are many things to do. Have fun and don't miss me too much Sang!" Dr.Green calls out as he shoos us away from the room. We all disperse and head to our first blocks. North and Luke surround me like bodyguards so that I don't get hit once in the hallway.

Once we make it to out first block we find three empty seats in the back of the room. I sit in the middle while Luke sits in front of me, and North sits behind me. The teacher finally looks up from her phone and begins class. "Hello today I want you to read pages 249-264 of your textbook. I want thorough and neat notes. You may begin." I immediately begin to work, but my hair keeps falling into my face. Somebody taps my hand and I jump. I look up to see Luke grinning at me while running his fingers through his blonde hair. Guess he has the same issue as me.

I grab 4 pencils out of my backpack;2 for me and 2 for Luke. I hand the pencils to him then continue to twist my hair up and stab the pencils into it. Luke ends up looking like a confused little puppy and ends up giving them to me He turns around then points to his head.

I guess I am doing it.

I thread my fingers through his hair and he lets out a sigh of content. I look around and every girl in the room is giving me a dirty look. Perfect.

I finish with Lukes hair and then sit back into my seat. "Thank you! This hair was getting all in my way!" Luke says while faking a hair flip. That earns him a giggle from me, and a grunt from North. At the end of class Nathan is waiting outside of the door. "Hey you ready to go?" He asks.

"Yup I am so excited for math." I say in a sarcastic tone to which he just smiles at me. We're walking through the hallways with me behind Nathan when I start to get pushed away from him. "Nathan!" He turns around and somehow pushes through the crowd of people to get to me. He finally reaches me and grabs my hand, and begins pulling me to class.

''You know Sang if you wanted to hold my hand all you had to do was ask." He said in a teasing tone which cause my face to heat up. The truth is, I was enjoying it. It honestly felt good, but I would never say that.

We make it to class and Nathan once again starts dragging me. I look up to see that Kota is sitting in the back of the class with two spots saved in front of him. Nathan plops down in the first seat after saying hi to Kota, so that leaves me in the middle of them again. "Hi Sang, how was class?"

"It was very boring Kota. I am ready for the year to be over." I say while faking tiredness. He simply smirks and tells me to pay attention while the teacher is talking. After class is over I have art with Gabe, and I couldn't be more excited. Art and music will defiantly be my favorite classes. Once again a boy is waiting outside to pick me up for class, and it is Gabe.

"Are you so excited?" I ask while jumping up and down. He nods and begins to speak, but then his eyes zero in on my hair. Uh-oh. "Trouble what the fuck is this shit? It is all wrong. Is that why Lukes hair had the same thing last class? Your hair stays down." Gabe says while taking my pencils. I puff my bottom lip out and his eyes automatically shoot to it. "Uh-uh you suck that lip right back in. That shit doesn't work with me. Now come on or we will be late." When we get there I lead Gabe to a seat in the back.

"Okay guys today I want you to create something that speaks to you. It can be sad, happy, funny, sincere, whatever you like. If you like apples, you can paint an apple. I mean do what ever you want. The best picture will be posted into a huge mural on the wall in the hallway." Mrs.James says and I couldn't be happier. We all begin to work and Gabe keeps trying to peek at my work, but every single time I stop him. I do know what his is. He drew a beautiful butterfly. I think he will win the contest thing, to be honest I don't care about it. We work for 1 and a half hours,and I am finally done.