23.

Y/N POV

After a few days of being at the hospital we finally got to go back home. Ricky carried Jade around the house to show her her new home. She fell asleep during it, but he continued anyways.

"I'll be back I'm gonna use the bathroom." I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. It was amazing finally to of lost that weight. It helped me fell so much better about my self. I smiled and walked back out to see Ricky looking a bit uncomfortable.

"She just took a shit I don't know how to change her properly.." I laughed and took her from him. I tried teaching him how to, but he was still confused.

"Hm..you'll learn eventually." I smiled and picked her up and carried her to our room. We were going to have her sleep in our bed until she was about 7 months old so she would hurt her head on accident.

Ricky and I got under the blanket and put Jade in between us and carefully covered her in the blanket. We slightly propped her up with a pillow.

We've took as much care in for her as we possibly could the parents few days, she meant the world to us both. We knew that this is going to be the best family we could ask for. And it will be more amazing as it goes on. Making memories and spending time together more as she grows up. For now, all we can really do is care for her and help her grow.

Sequel coming soon. <3