18

Rickys POV

Y/N and I have decided to take a few days break of wedding planning to actually spend some quality time together.

When I woke up I found Y/N was still asleep so I decided to go into the room I have set up for my guitars. I grabbed an acoustic and started practicing some songs I had been trying to teach myself.

About 30 minutes go back and I hear Y/N at the door.

"I was wondering where you went off to." She smiled at at on the ground next to me. "What you playing?"

"A song for you, so I can't tell you that yet." Her face lit up with happiness.

"For me?" I nodded and she stood up and hugged me.

"You'll love it, I hope." I set down the guitar back where it was before.

"Of course I'll love it! Everything you do I love." I smiled as we walked out into the living room.

"Wanna watch some movies all day?" I wrapped my arm around her and sat down on the couch.

"Hell yeah! Horror ones right?" I nodded and handed her the remote.

"Hm..how's children of the corn sound?" She looked up at me.

"Sounds amazing." I lightly leaned my head on hers as she turned on the movie.

Hours went by and we had watched 3 movies already.

"Yknow what we've been missing this whole time?" Y/N said as she gripped my shirt a bit.

"What's that?" I looked down at her and placed my hand on hers.

"Popcorn. We need popcorn please babe." There she goes with the puppy eyes again.

"Okay okay, I'll be back." I kissed her forehead and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave.

"Babe is it done yet?" I saw her peek over the couch at me.

"I just put it in give it a minute it won't take long I promise." I looked at how much time was left for it to cook.

As the night went on we watched at least 4 more movies and passed out on the couch. Sure it wasn't a very eventful day, but it was still special to me.