9.

Rickys POV
My bands album just came out today which means tour is soon. Two weeks to be exact. How am I going to tell Y/N I have to go soon...she's going to be heartbroken. I can't hurt her like that. Unless maybe she could come with us? My train of thought was broken when I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and walked to the door and slowly opened it.

"The new album is so good! I love it!" Y/N wrapped her arms around me and tightly hugged me. "I'm so proud of you."

"Aw, thank you baby." I hugged her back. I loved seeing her so happy and knowing she liked the album made me love it even more myself. "And uhm...speaking of that.." I let go of her and rubbed my neck.

"What is it? Is everything okay?" She grabbed my hand. I hated how scared she started to look..especially because it's my fault.

"Tour is in two weeks..and the tour is going to last 3 months.." I felt her grab my hand even tighter.

"Oh..it's okay though I understand. The band is a big part of your life." She placed a kiss on my cheek.

"You know..you can probably come with us. I'll have to talk to the guys but I'm sure they won't mind." I smiled down at her.

"My dad would never let me though, not with having school." She looked really upset, I know she said she understands but I could still see the pain.

"This is going to sound risky..but don't tell him. I promise me and the guys will keep it low so he doesn't find out your with us." If she actually goes along with this who knows how much trouble I could be causing.

"As much as I'd love to do that I can't..I'll talk to him about it now, okay?" I nodded and kissed her goodbye. She was right, my idea would be to risky. After all, it could get the police involved.

Y/N POV
I knocked on my dads bedroom door and once he said come in, I walked in slowly.

"Dad...there's something I need to talk to you about." I took a deep sigh.

"What is it." He glared at me from the corner of his eye.

"Rickys band is going on tour soon and he wants me to come..I know I have school but I can do it online. I won't let anything distract me from schoolwork, o promise." I started shaking, I prepared myself to get yelled at.

"Ya whatever. I'm tired of you giving me an attitude, so a break from all of your bullshit is something I need. For all that I care, go with him and move in with him." Well I definitely didn't expect that.

"Well if that's what you want I'll start packing now then." I ran out of the room and burst out crying. Did he really hate me that much? What if Ricky isn't even ready to live together? I packed all of my things and ran back to Ricky's house and rang the doorbell again. He opened the door and his smile changed to a concerned frown.

Ricky's POV
"Babe? What's wrong?!" I hugged her tightly as soon as I saw her crying.

"M-my dad...he pretty m-much said he doesn't want me to live..with him anymore." I could tell she struggled to speak through the tears. I wiped her face off a bit.

"You can stay here with me, okay? I'm sorry he did that..you didn't deserve it." She buried her face in my chest and I felt her make a slight smile.

"Thank you..so much.." I helped her carry her stuff inside and let her calm down more.

-20 minutes later.

I made the both of us some food and started helping her unpack.

"Uhm...I don't have a spare bedroom..so we have to uh share a room..if you aren't ready for that it's okay I'll sleep on the couch." I looked at her. She finally had stopped crying, I hated seeing her like this.

"No I'm okay with it..I could probably use a lot of cuddles anyways." She played with her food a bit.

"I think I can do that." She smiled and looked up at me.

"I love you, Ricky." She put her hand in mine.

"I love you too." I tightly squeezed her hand. I guess it's official, we live together now. Which means she can actually go on tour with me, I guess everything happens for a reason.