20.

Y/N POV

Today's the day! We're getting married! I spent the night at Chris's house and slept in the guest room since it's bad luck ti see each other before the wedding.

I got a shower and did my hair and makeup. I did a smile black Smokey eye and long eyeliner. I straightened my hair and teased it a bit to add extra volume. I grabbed the dress and carefully put it on. I looked in the mirror and smiled. In two hours I'll be married to the man of my dreams. This is so incredible.

I opened the door and walked down to the living room. Chris was on the phone and when he saw me come down he quickly got off the phone.

"That was Ryan he's helping Rick get rea- oh wow. You look amazing." I blushed a bit and smiled.

"Thanks Chris, you do too." He had on a black dress shirt and black dress pants.

I walked to the door and grabbed my shoes. They were my black heels, which I only wore for special occasions.

Rickys POV

Ryan and I were getting ready to leave and all I could think about was what could go wrong. Like if I would say the wrong thing, if she doesn't show up, there's so many things that could happen.

I had so many emotions, happy, scared, excited, and at least 5 more. This is going to be such a big day for us. I really hope she's as ready as I am.

When we arrived I met the pastor who was going to be holding the ceremony. He led us to a back room where we would wait until the wedding was going to start.

Y/N POV

3 MINUTES! Chris and I were waiting outside the door to where the wedding is happening.

"Chris thanks you so much for walking me down the isle. You really don't have to do this." I carefully linked arms with him.

"No problem. It's the least I could do after you've done for Ricky." As soon as he finished his sentence it was time.

The doors opened and that cheesy wedding song came on. Chris and I slowly walked down the isle and when I saw Ricky I got the biggest smile imaginable. He looked amazing. He had a black suit on and his hair and everything about him looked perfect. When we got to where Ricky was, Chris let go of my arm and I walked to him.

"Oh my god you look stunning." Ricky looked deep into my eyes and held both of my hands tightly.

"And you look so incredibly handsome." I started into his beautiful blue eyes. The pastor spoke for a few minutes, neither of us payed any attention. All we were worried about was each other.

"And now here's the rings" the pastor handed Ricky the ring he had gotten for me and handed me the one I had gotten for Ricky. "The groom may now say his vows." Ricky took a deep breath and looked into my eyes again.

"Y/N, I take you to be my wife in sickness and in health. No matter what happens, I will always be yours. I have loved you since the moment I laid on my eyes on you. You have truly gotten me through so much in this journey we have taken together. I can't wait to see where else this will lead us, but I know it will be perfect. You're the light of my world, the one who brings me joy in the darkest of times. I would be lost without you. I am so lucky to call someone as amazing as you mine. I promise to spend the rest of my life with you, and to be eternally yours. And so, with this ring, I ask you to be mine." He carefully lifted my left hand and carefully put the ring onto my ring finger. I became a blushing mess and got tears in my eyes. His words were so beautiful mine were going to feel pitiful compared to his.

"And now the bride may say her vows." I gripped Rickys hands tighter, so that it would help me hold back the tears of joy.

"I never believed in love, and I definitely never thought I'd fall in it. Then I met you, and we'll here we are. Ricky, you're the love of my life. If it wasn't for you, hell I don't know where I'd be in life. You saved me and helped me fight through everything. You're the man of my dreams and it's still hard for me to believe this is reality. Let alone, the fact that I'm marrying the most handsome, kind person to ever exist. Thank you for everything, I don't deserve anyone as charming as you are. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I promise to be with you until the end, and will never leave your side." I put the ring on his ring finger and put my hand over it.

"Mr. Olson, do you take Y/N as your wife?" The pastor looked at Ricky.

"I do." Ricky smiled at me and I could see tears in his eyes. I've never seen him this happy before in my entire life.

"Mrs. Y/L/N, do you take Ricky as your husband?" He then looked at me.

"I do." My grip on Rickys hands got tighter.

"You may now kiss the bride." Ricky pulled me close and kissed me. This made it official. We're married!! "I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Olson." I laid my head into Rickys chest.

"I finally get to call you my husband!" I hugged him tightly.

"And I finally get to call you my wife. God I love you so much." He wrapped his arms around me as we walked down the isle, back outside of the church.

We decided to have the little after party at our house. All it really was was just blasting music and having some food. Ricky and I didn't really pay attention to anyone else but each other. Right now it felt like our world was perfect. We had each other, and that's all we could ever ask for.

After everyone left we got changed and spent the entire night cuddling and talking about how much we love and care about each other.

"That ring looks amazing on you, hubby." I smiled staring at his new wedding ring. He looked at it aswell and smiled.

"My wife's got good taste." I looked at me and gave me a kiss. 

This was the most amazing day of my entire life. We both are happier than ever! I couldn't ask for anyone else to call my husband. This is the amazing start to the next chapter of our lives.