6.

Y/N POV
I start school again tomorrow, so I decided to go to the library and get some books to read while I have time to do whatever. As I walked there my mind was filled with thoughts. It's my senior year, what if I fail now? What if I don't make it in life after this? I'm not smart enough to get into my dream college..so really what's the point of trying?

When I get to the library I find myself in the horror section once again. As I look around, I suddenly lose the ability to see. I hear someone laugh a bit.

"Guess who." A voice says followed by a soft laugh.

"Ricky?" God I hate him right now. He almost gave me a heart attack.

"Yep!" He laughs and uncovers my eyes. I quickly turn around and lightly punch his arm.

"You scared the shit out of me asshole." I lean against the bookshelf and cross my arms.

"Sorry I didn't mean to.." He nervously rubs his neck.

"It's fine just don't do it again I almost punched you harder than I did." I smirked at him.

"Okay okay. So what you doing here again? You just got a book like a week ago." He laughed a bit.

"I start school again tomorrow and I wanted to get some books to read when we don't do anything...and I just like reading way too much." I laughed at myself. Wow I really sound like a nerd right now.

"Oh..good luck the school here is questionable. I felt uncomfortable as hell when I had to go to school."

"Great...thanks.." I wanted to ask whats wrong with the school but I figured it's better if I just find out on my own.

"Hey they don't call your family if you don't show up so if you ever feel uncomfortable you can just skip and hang out with me if you want..I just want you to be safe.." He really seems like he likes being around me a lot. It's kind of cute in a way. I'm sure him saying he wants me safe is just him over exaggerating.

"Okay so I'll be there everyday." We both laugh and I catch myself staring at him. He's perfect..his smile is the most amazing thing I've seen in my entire life. He makes me feel a way no one has ever made me feel before.

-three days later-

I walked to my biology class with my headphones in to tune everyone out. The people here are so obnoxious, Ricky was right this place is questionable. Some of the teachers smell like weed, everyone is so rude, and I've already walked in on some nasty shit in the bathrooms. When I almost get to my class I hear someone yell behind me.

"Hey, the schools got a new kid! Looks like she's one of those emo shits." I walk faster and then my shoulder gets pulled and I get shoved against a locker. I get punched in the face.

"What the fuck?!" I kick the guy and ran. I get to the office and ask if they could call my dad and have him pick me up because of the pain I'm in now. The truth is, I'm not even in much pain. I just had to get out of there. When they ask for his number, I decided it's better if it's not my dad who gets me. He'd flip out and call me a wimp for bailing like this. So I decided to give them Ricky's number. I hope he doesn't hate me for this.