15.

Y/N POV

-3.15 am-

I just woke up crying and sweating from the 5th nightmare this week. It was that Ricky and I had been held at gunpoint and I had to watch him get killed. I've had the same dream for days now, it's the most traumatizing thing ever.

"Ricky..wake up.." I lightly shook Ricky to wake him up. "Babe please get up." He slightly opened his eyes and rolled over to face me.

"You okay?" I felt bad for waking him up but I needed him right now.

"No..I had another nightmare.." I tried my best to hold back the tears.

"Aw babe come here." He reached out his arms and hugged me tightly. "It was just a dream, everything's okay. There's nothing to worry about." I buried my face in his neck and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry for waking you up I was just scared.." I laid down as close to him as possible, keeping my face buried in his neck.

"It's okay I understand." He started quietly singing my favorite song from his band, eternally yours. It immediately helped me calm down, the sound of his beautiful voice was so soothing to me. Within two minutes I had drifted back to sleep.

Rickys POV

Now that I'm awake I can't fall back asleep. I look down at Y/N who is fast asleep, pretty much laying on top of me. I still have to think about so many things about asking her the big question. I have a few ideas in mind, but I need to pick the perfect one for her.

I carefully grabbed the notebook and pen I had sitting on the nightstand. I started writing down some more ideas, trying not to move so much so I didn't wake Y/N. I had already filled up 5 pages full of ideas. I hated how much planning this took, but it will hopefully be worth it.

I felt Y/N start moving a bit and saw she was slowly waking up. I hurried up and threw the notebook on the floor so she had no idea of what I was doing. I hated hiding things from her, but this was important to hide.

"What time is it?" She slightly lifted her head up.

"I think around 8." I said as I kissed her forehead. "I'll go make you some breakfast."

"No. You always do, I wanna make you something, please." She gave me puppy eyes, which I can never resist.

"Okay fine, only because I love you so much." She sat up and headed to the kitchen.

-10 minutes later-

She can running back in our room and smiled at me.

"Foods on the table." She reached out her hand for me to come with her. I smiled and walked over to her. We both walked into the dining room and sat down. "I made your favorite." She had made strawberry crepes, really the only thing I'd eat for breakfast other than cereal.

"Thank you babe, it looks amazing." She gave me that adorable smile of hers.

"Heh what'd you throw when I first woke up?" She looked into my eyes.

"Oh..uhm..it's nothing important." I tried to break eye contact so she didn't know I was lying.

"If you say so. Why've you seemed like you've been hiding something for the past week?" Shit. This isn't going to end well is it.

"I-I haven't." She just gave me a look and continued eating. I want to tell her, but I can't. Not yet.

"Hm..well anyways thanks for last night. I didn't want to wake you up but I was just freaked out." She looked back up at me.

"Of course, that's what I'm here for." I could tell she was mad at me for hiding this, but when she finds out she should hopefully understand.