13.

Y/N POV

Chris meets us in the parking lot of the airport. We see him buy the door and run to him.

"There's my favorite girl!" Chris hugs me and picks me up.

"Ahh! Chris put me down!!" I kick his legs.

"Shh, play along with it. Watch how jealous Ricky gets." He whispers in my ear. I smile as he puts me down and he puts his arm around me.

"Chris what are you doing." Ricky stares at him, already not looking very amused.

"I'm just spending time with my girl." He kisses me on the forehead and grabs my hand. "I love youu."

"I love you too." I couldn't help but start laughing.

"Okay give me my girlfriend back." He crosses his arms and makes an annoyed face. Chris removes his arm from around me and I run to Ricky.

"I'm sorry babe it was just a little joke." I placed a kiss on his soft lips.

"Mine." He pulled me closer to him. I loved how overprotective he is. It really helps me see just how much he really cares about me.

"Alright you two lovebirds, let's go." We all got in the car, me and Ricky in the back and Chris in the drivers seat.

"Chris may I ask where you got this car." Ricky says as he looks around a bit.

"Uhm..don't worry about it." Chris laughs and starts driving back to the venue the tour bus and the rest of the guys were at.

When we got there, all of the guys were happy to have us back. They greeted us with hugs and made sure we were okay, mostly mentally after what had happened.

"I'm sure as hell glad you're back Rick, the guy who was supposed to replace you got sick this morning so we would of had to cancel." Justin says and smiles at Ricky.

"I guess it's good we left early then." Ricky puts his hand in mine. "Babe do you want front row again tonight?" I immediately got a huge smile on my face.

"Do you even have to ask? Hell yeah!!" I hugged him tightly.

"You should get her in there fast then, the venues gonna start letting people inside in 20 minutes." Vinny says, barely looks up from his phone.

"Oh shit yeah, c'mon babe let's get you in there." We both get up and go inside through the back entrance so fans didn't see us. He got me right in front of where he will be most of the show.

"I'll see in the crowd okay babe." He kissed me and goes backstage. The fans slowly started coming inside, filling the entire venue.

-about halfway through the show-

"Alright, my very good friend here Ricky has something hed like to say. ." Chris looks into the crowd, directly at me, and smiles.

"So I've been dating this amazing girl for the past few months, and she makes me happier than anything else in the world." Oh my god Ricky what are you doing. "And I want to have her come on stage for a second." The audience cheers, which raised my anxiety levels. He looks down at me and points at the stairs leading to the stage. I take a deep breath and walk into the stage. Ricky takes my hand, and the audience cheers once again.

"Ricky what the hell are you doing?" He smiles at me.

"This is my girlfriend, Y/N. She's been through a lot recently. And I know her mental health isn't exactly where it should be. So, I want you all to show her all the love you possibly can. She sure as hell deserves it!" The crowd cheers and Ricky kisses me, which of course makes everyone say aww.

Later at the meet n greet, Ricky let me come along with him. Fans were so incredibly nice to me, they gave me advice on how to cope with anxiety and some other mental illnesses. It made me feel so comfortable and I couldn't thank Ricky enough for that.

On the tour bus, Ricky sat down next to me and out his around around me.

"Babe why did you do that?" I looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Because I wanted to show you that people who don't even know you care about you and want the best for you. You're an amazing, beautiful woman. You deserved all that love they showed you tonight." Tears of joy filled my eyes.

"I love you so much. Thank you." He wiped my eyes and smiled.

"I love you too, more than you'll ever know." I scooted as close to him as possible.