5.

Y/N POV
I got to the restaurant early so I just sat out front. I was playing on my phone and had my headphones in, I was in my own little world. After a few minutes I heard a muffled voice through my headphones.

"Hey Y/N!" My head immediately shot up.

"Hi Ricky!" I smiled at him as I took my headphones out and put them in my pocket.

"Were you listening to anything good?" He smiles at me as I stand up.

"Yeah I was actually listening to your band. You guys are amazing!" The most adorable smile grew on his face.

"Oh wow, thank you so much!" He seems so happy that I enjoy his music. I loved how much emotion I could see in his eyes.

"Of course! Anyways, you ready to go get a table?" I say this as I head to the door. Ricky nods and we walk inside the restaurant together. We get a table and look at the menu.

"What you getting?" Ricky looks up at you after he asks this.

"Hm...probably just a cheeseburger. I never eat to much." I got nervous he would judge me for getting something so basic.

"Hey me too, I've never been one to have a big appetite either." He could tell you were nervous, so he gives a a reassuring smile.

Ricky's POV
We have so much in common..and she's perfect in every way. What am I thinking? I don't even know her that well. After we ordered our food, I decided to get to know more about Y/N.

"So, where'd you move here from?" I see her get even more nervous after I ask this, but why?

"Oklahoma." She seems like she's scared to talk about her old home. My mind goes in so many directions. What happened there?

"Oh cool we did a tour there a few months back. Why'd you move from there?" I bit my lip a little after I said this hoping it wasn't the wrong thing to ask.

"Well...my mom got back on drugs and lost custody of me...so now I live with my dad." She looks down as she says this. I get filled with regret from asking.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry...I shouldn't of asked...are- are you okay?" I put my hand on hers to try to calm her down.

"Yeah I'll be okay, it's just hard." She didn't seem mad about my hand being on hers, so I kept it there a bit longer until I was sure she was going to be alright. After a while we talked about more of our interests and got to know the basics about each other. We both have so much in common, more than I thought we would.

We finished our meals and decided it was about time to go back to our houses. It was going to be dark soon anyways.

"Do you want a ride home so you don't have to walk back in the dark?" I said as I held the door of the restaurant open for her.

"Yeah sure. Thanks Rick." She gave me a warm smile and I returned one back to her. When we got in the car I let her have the aux, it was the best decision I could of made.

"I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES!" We both sang Slipknot songs together and it was amazing seeing her so happy. But before I knew it, it was over. We pulled up to her house and she did something I hadn't really expected.

As she opened the car door, she turned back and gave me a tight hug. I froze for a second and then returned the hug.

"You're amazing, Ricky. Thank you for everything I really don't deserve anything you've done for me." As she says this she hugs me even tighter.

"Really it's no problem. You deserve it." She let's go of me and gives me a smile.

"I'll text you later." She gets out and closes the door behind her. I watched as she went back to her house to be sure she got in okay. This was the best night I've had in a while.