19.

Y/N POV

The wedding is in exactly 2 months! It's going to be on Halloween at this really old small church that's rarely used. There's still so much planing left to do, I've still got to go dress shopping. Which is thankfully the biggest thing we have to worry about. I asked Vinny and Justin and they're going to go shopping for the dress with me so they can give their opinions.

We got to a wedding dress store, which was full of so many amazing dresses. We looked around the entire store and I found 5 nice ones. We made our way to the dressing room and I opened the door.

"I'll be back in a sec." I smiled at the guys and walked inside, closing the door behind me. The first dress I chose to try on was a white long silky dress with long lace sleeves. I looked in the mirror and absolutely hated it, it was way to baggy for me. I opened the door and looked at Vinny and Justin.

"What do you think..?" It was so obvious I hated it.

"You don't like it do you." Vinny laughed at the look I had on my face. I shook my head and went back inside to try on the next dress. It was a long black dress, the sleeves were lace and ended at my elbows. The neck ended just above my chest. It was much tighter than the last one. I looked in the mirror and went in awe. This is the one. I don't even want to try the others on, I'm in love with this! I opened the door and looked at the guys again.

"Sooo what do you think?" I couldn't help but smile, I felt so confident in this.

"I think it's perfect, Ricky would love it!" Justin said as he slowly examined the dress.

"Yeah I agree with him. It looks really good. It really accents your eye color." Vinny smiled at me. "And what do you think of it?"

"I love it! I need to get this one!" I went back inside and changed back into my normal clothes. We paid for the dress and drove back to Ricky and I's house.

I walked inside and saw Ricky sitting on the couch. I quickly ran into our room and hung the dress in my closet and closed the door.

"You find one?" I heard Ricky walk in as soon as I closed the door. Perfect timing I guess.

"Yes! It's perfect you're going to love it." I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Well I can't wait to see it. Wanna finish planning the last few things?" I nodded and we pulled out some papers for the final things we had to plan.

"Alright, what kind of cake do you want to get?" I looked over the very long list of flavors and read them to Ricky.

"Either chocolate or strawberry, whichever you would prefer." He wrapped his arm around me.

"Ohh strawberry sounds good. Can we do that?" I said grabbing a pen.

"Of course, hm now the songs to play at the party after the wedding." I gently bit the tip of the pen and thought. "How about each of us pick 5 songs, that sound okay?"

"Sure! I gotta go through my playlist to find the best ones." I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Spotify. Who knew this would be so hard.

After 2 hours of trying to decide we both picked our songs. Ricky picked Oh Love-Green Day,
Killpop-Slipknot, Where I Belong-Survive This!,
Find a Way-The Used, and Eternally Yours-Motionless In White. I picked Rebel Love Song-Black Veil Brides, To the End-My Chemical Romance, I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing-Aerosmith, Mr. Brightside-The Killers, and Without You-Three Days Grace.

We finally finished everything, all that was left was to write out the invitations. It was going to be a small wedding, so there weren't to many to write. All the people that were coming were the band, Rickys parents, and my aunt Marie.

We didn't need a big wedding, it would add more stress. Which really isn't needed for such an important day like this.