3.

Y/N POV
As I walk around town I look at my phone to avoid having anyone talking to me. Of course, this ends in me tripping over my own two feet. I scrapped my arm and leg. My ankle is in a tremendous amount of pain. Just as I start trying to get up I hear a familiar voice.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" I immediately knew who it was. It was the man of my dreams, Ricky.

"Yeah..I'm fine." I lied to try to keep him from worrying about me.

"Here, let me help you up." Ricky reaches for my hand. I grabbed his hand and he very carefully helps me up.

"Thanks Ricky." I force a smile through the horrible pain I'm in.

"Do you want to stop at my house? So I can help you clean up a bit..your arm is covered in blood.." I could tell Ricky was worried about me just by the tone of his voice. His eyes were filled with concern.

"I uh..sure. Thanks, I mean I could use the help so I don't hurt myself more." I start walking to his house. Ricky notices I'm having a hard time walking, so he puts his arm around me to help you walk. After a few minutes we arrive at his house.

"Alright, this is it." He opens to front door of his house. My jaw drops, it's amazing. The first room I see is the living room, it has a flat screen tv, a black sofa, and a desk in the corner. There are a few posters along the wall of bands and tv shows. I look to the left and see a small room with guitars and a few amps.

"You play guitar?" I said this as I stared into the room in amazement.

"Yeah, I'm actually in a band." Ricky looks at me and sees how much I enjoy what you are looking at.

"No way! What kind of music?" I get more and more excited. He's perfect. This man is absolutely perfect.

"Metal, the band is called Motionless In White." Ricky continues to look at my amazement and a smile grows on his face.

"Holy shit that's amazing, I'll definitely listen to you guys!" My love for him grows. I know it's wrong, I haven't even known him for 2 hours. He probably doesn't even feel the same way for me.

"Aw, thanks. I think you'd really like our stuff. Now let's go get you cleaned up." He takes me to the bathroom and grabs a washcloth and soaks it in cold water.

"This may sting a bit." He carefully puts the washcloth on my arm and wipes off the blood. He then puts rubbing alcohol on it and puts a band aid on. "Does that feel any better?"

"Yes..a lot. Thank you so much." I smile at him. He treats me so well and I can't find out why. He's only known me for such a short amount of time and he treats me with so much care.

"You're welcome, are you going to be okay getting home?" He helps me stand up again.

"Yeah I just live a few blocks down the road." I hold onto his arm for a few seconds to help me get my balance. He walks me to the front door and opens it.

"If you ever need anything you know where I live." He smiles as he says this.

"Thanks Ricky it means a lot to me." Why does he care so much? I owe him big time.

"Oh, before you go, do you want my number? So yknow we can maybe meet up sometime?" He nervously rubbed his neck as he said this. I noticed he was flustered, why would he be flustered about giving me his number?

"Of course, I'd love that!" I smiled as I handed him my phone for him to put his number in. After our numbers were in each other's phones we said our goodbyes. On the walk home I kept thinking about him. He's so amazing, I truly didn't deserve the kindness he has shown me.