After Sang got Lily settled she went back to cutting carrots for Cameron. "Sang your mother must be a saint for him to eat vegetables so easy. My little sister Jessica was never like that." Kota says almost absentmindedly. Yup shes got him under her spell that she doesn't even know shes casting. What seems to snap us out of our daze is how tense she got when we mentioned her mother. Sang's back got straighter, she lost the smile she once had, and had a mix of pain and sadness in her eyes. None of us said anything out loud, but we did have a conversation with our eyes.
What the fuck is that about?(Gabe)

North do you or Silas know anything about her mother? (Kota)

No I never met the woman. (Silas)

Me either. The only thing she knew about our home lives was that we didn't have great parents. The only thing we knew about her was that her dad left when she was eight. She never blamed that man, which I don't see why not. (North)

Why did he leave?(Me)

He had another family. He left for another woman than his wife that had a little girl Sang's age. He wrote her a letter once saying how happy he was that he left, but doesn't regret it. That was the first and only time we've seen her cry. Besides today of course.(Silas)

Fuck. She deserves more than that. (Gabe)

That is not a father.(Kota)

That man does not deserve to be called her father. (Luke)

We all nod our head in agreement and the turn back to Sang. Camerons no longer in the room, and she is staring at use with cautious eyes.

Gabe's POV:
Sang's father is a fuckhead. He doesn't deserve a beautiful girl like her. Hell there probably nobody in this world who does. Doesn't mean my brothers and I can't try.
We all turned our heads and see she is staring at us. What I see in her eyes is heartbreaking. There's a caution in her eyes that weren't there before. The first person to speak is Kota. "Uh sorry we were just having a staring contest." As soon as he lies to her I see another wall come up. She doesn't say a word. She just nods her head and looks back to where she is cutting up vegetables for Cam. Shit were stupid. This defiantly made us lose any trust she had in us. Fucking perfect.
Sang's POV:
I knew the second that Kota lied. I knew they were having a silent conversation. North, Silas, and I used to do it all the time. I know it isn't really a big thing to lie about, but I can't stand it when people lie. I have been lied to enough
I go back to cutting the vegetables and ask what classes they all have. It turns out I have at least one class with each of the boys.

After I get Cameron a snack it is already 5 o clock. "Can I go read now sissy?" Cameron asks. "Yeah bud that's fine. How is your new book?"

"I like it but I don't get some of the words."

"Tomorrow how about we sit down and I will help with any words you don't know?"

"Okay!"He runs off and heads to his room. I turn back to the boys.
"Uhm I can get Lily down for a nap and then we can do whatever?" I know I sound unsure of myself but the last friends I had were North and Silas.

"That's fine Aggelle mou." Silas says with a smile.
I pick Lily up and head to her bedroom. I get her changed into a cute purple and white striped onesie that has hearts on it. I sit down in a chair and start slowly rocking her, while singing.

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
I'll always love you and make you happy,
If you will only say the same.
But if you leave me and love another,
You'll regret it all some day:
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between.
But not you've left me and love another;
You have shattered all of my dreams:
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains.
So when you come back and make me happy
I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame.
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away