I slowly pick her up and sit back down in the chair. I massage her back and relish in the way her body fits perfectly with mine. Mr.Blackbourne, Dr.Green and Silas walk back into the room. Silas is grinning like a fool, and so is Dr.Green. Even Mr.Blackbourne is giving a small millimeter smile.

The door slams open and immediately I can see all of my other brothers standing there with worried expressions on their faces. "We haven't seen Silas, or North today. They aren't answering their phones either." Kota rushes out. Silas then steps up and they all glance at him, then to me, down to Sang, back to us and back to her. Silas immediately runs after Gabe.

"Oy Trouble you gotta help me! He's gonna kill me!" He starts yelling.
Sang's POV:
I wake up to what I think is the voice of Gabriel. "Oy Trouble you gotta help me! He's gonna kill me!"
Yup defiantly Gabe. I open my eyes and see Silas running after Gabe, and also realize I am sitting on North's lap. Was he here the whole time I was asleep? How could I fall asleep on him? I know I probably hurt him because all my weight was on him.

I try to get off but North grabs my shoulder. I wince and whimper a little bit in pain, the next thing I know is I am falling to the floor because North let go. "Ow. That did not feel great."
Everybody's eyes turn to me and that is when I realize there are 9 men in the room with me. I have met all of them except two.

When I wince Silas looks at me and his eyes soften. He turns back to Gabe and starts stalking towards him again. "Trouble please help! This fucker is gonna kill me and I haven't even played with your hair." I sigh and look back to see Silas really looks like he is gonna kill him.
"Silas Korba don't you dare take another step towards him." Hearing my voice, Silas instantly stops and he turns around to me. Once again his eyes soften and he walks over to me. He grabs my non-injured shoulder and helps me up carefully. I look around and see all of the boys staring at me. Most of their jaws are dropped, but Mr.Blackbourne has a stone cold expression on his face. As I meet his eyes I remember that I am not supposed to be getting this friendly with them.

I put on my best blank mask, and then face the rest of the boys. A boy with long, blonde hair steps forward and starts to introduce himself.
"Hiya! My name is Luke and I am North's step-brother. I have heard a ton about you. Sorry I'm kinda hyper." He has beautiful green eyes and a smile that is brighter than a star. I smile at him and his smile seems to somehow get bigger. Another man walks up and when I look into his eyes, I think I have finally figured out the definition of fire eyes.
"Hi I'm Victor. It is a pleasure to meet you Sang."
"You too." I give him a polite smile. "Wait what time is it?"

"Miss.Sorenson it is 2:30. School lets out in 30 minutes." Mr.Blackbourne says. My eyes widen and I immediately turn towards North.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He simply shrugs. " I have to go get Cam and Lily but I'll see you later?" I ask. I know there is uncertainty in my voice when I say this, but I can't help it.

"No! We just saw you fo the first time in years, there is no way your leaving so soon" North booms out.

"North I have to. I can't exactly ditch my sibling."

"Plural?" Silas and North say at the same time.
I can feel myself smile.

"Yup I have another sister now."

"How old is she? What's her name?"Silas asks.

"She's two and her name is Lily. Cam is six now." I respond.

North seems to think for a minute before his eyes light up. "Your favorite flower. She's named after your favorite flower."

"Yup shes kinda like a mini-me. I really have to go pick them up though." I say while looking at the time.