Episode 25

Katherina POV

My tears have dried.

Every bit of me was hurting. I had been stuck in the same position for I don't know how long. I had no idea about the time because there was no window or a clock in the hall. Every passing second felt like an hour, and I was losing hope of seeing Nathan with each passing second.

It was getting difficult to keep my eyes open due to exhaustion, my head hung low due to lack of energy. A sound caused me to look up towards the entrance and I noticed a big frame heading towards me, for a split second, I believed it was Nathan, and a calm smile crept on my lips as the myth broke and my blurry vision became clear, and I saw Chris's face.

He put a tray on the side table and came around me, "C'mon Katherina, you know I can't see you in pain for long" he said as my hands slumped to the side free from the tight ropes, it took me a minute to feel my arms again as I rubbed the red and blue marks around my wrist while Chris untied the rope which was tied around my ankles, "I got dinner for you" he told me as he got up from the floor throwing the ropes at the corner of the hall.

"D-dinner?" a low murmur left my lips that was barely audible to me, but Chris heard me when he came to halt on his track.

He nodded lightly, "Yeah"

"W-what time is it?" I asked him, but he just glared at me and didn't responded, "Chris?"

"What difference does it make what hour it is, Katherina? You don't have to go to the office tomorrow" he said bluntly, then smiled at me as he moved closer to me and leaned down to my level, "Now every moment will be amazing because you have me and I have you, we are going to be one..." he raised his hand and placed his finger on the strand which was on my face and moved it behind my ear.

I raised my hand and slapped his hand away not wanting his filthy hands touching me. Chris expressions changed as he stood back up straight, "You are making it difficult for yourself Katherina, the more you fight, the more it will hurt" He hissed angrily, "The earlier you accept that your fate is to be with me forever, the easier it will be for you, or else it won't take me long to force you to be mine" Chris growled at me, fuming, while I felt nothing but terror at the things he said.

I held my breath, as I felt Chris's anger rising, he huffed loudly. I noticed his tight fists on either side turning his knuckles white.

"Get up," he said roughly, making me flinch. I kept looking at him, thinking what I should do now, "I said get up!" he yelled, and my whole body shook, I placed my hands on the armrest of the chair to gain support to get up, which was difficult since I had been sitting tied to the chair for several hours.

I struggled to rose on my feet and almost fell over, but I grabbed the chair for support. Chris walked right past me, causing me to turn around and follow him with my gaze.

I turn around to look at the rest of the hall, which had been out of my sight all along, and the sight of it shoots a chill up my spine.

"This is where you'll be sleeping," Chris said, pointing to a mattress on the floor next to a little stool with a small lamp, "This is your pillow and blanket for night... In case if you feel cold at night, you can always come to my bedroom to sleep with me" Chris blurted out smirking evilly making me feel sick to my stomach as he opened a small cupboard. "This is where all the rest of your stuff is, such as your clothes, necessary things, and some other stuff merely to pass the time till you will get some sense in your thick skull" he spat out his sick thoughts before heading back to me.

"Have your dinner and go to sleep" he ordered, "You need energy and rest to deal with everything that is going to come your way. You must take care of yourself because you are mine now and you'll do as I say from now on, got it?" he groaned, and walked out of the hall, shutting the door behind him.