Episode 1

Nathan POV

Katherina was in the office, unaware that I had arranged a wonderful surprise for her over the weekend. I didn't get to spend much time with Katherina in the last few days because she was so busy with her job, and I had to go out of town several times for work as well, so I planned a family trip to one of Katherina's favorite locations.

I dialed Katherina's number not having enough patience to keep this surprise inside me.

"Hi, babe" Katherina's voice came low and worn out.

"Hey tesoro, are you okay?" I ask her getting worried hearing her low voice.

"I'm just stuck with one of my projects... I think I need a break from all this" she whispers exhaustedly, I can feel her putting her head down on the table but I felt good that she is thinking about taking a break.

"Tell me what's wrong? I will take care of it"

"Oh no... nothing...It's not that important" her tone got normal, "Tell me, what are you doing? And when are you coming back?"

"Babe, I think I have to stay here for two more days," I said teasing her, she has no idea that I'm on my way to her office.

"Nathan, are you serious? You are not gonna be at home on weekend?" her tone upset.

"It's important, babe"

"Important than me? I can't believe that you are not going to be at home on weekend, this is the only time that all three of us get to spend together Nathan..." she exclaimed angrily. She sounded very upset, which broke my heart, but I couldn't just tell her over the phone because I wanted to see her face while I share this surprise with her.

"I'm sorry tesoro..." I got out of the car and walked in the lift pressing the floor number where my wife is, "You know I didn't do it if it wasn't so important..."

"I know..." she paused for a minute, I got out of the lift and walk towards her office, "I just wish that you were here..." she murmurs softly.

Everybody on the floor stop working and got up from their seats when they looked at me, I just signed everybody to sit and walked "What will you do if I was there?" I asked her

"I don't know... I just miss you so much..."

"Well, your wish is my command princess," I said

"What-

Her eyes widen when she saw me as I entered her office. She put her phone down and immediately got up from the chair and ran to me.

"Nathan!"

I extended my arms and took her in my arms hugging her tightly. Gosh, I missed her so much.

Katherina pulls away and slaps on my chest.

"Ouch" I acted hurt.

"Liar..." she pouted, I leaned down and captured her lips with mine kissing her passionately. I missed her so much in the past three days, I missed her touch, her smell, her soft lips... gosh she will make me a mad man one day.

She pulled away breaking the kiss and looked at me with a loving gaze, "I missed you..." she whisper.

"And I missed you every single second so so much tesoro," I told her putting a strand of her hair behind her ear, "You have no idea what I go through without having to see you..." I told her

She chuckled softly, "Are you trying to flirt with me, Mr. Pierce?"

"Do you want me to Mrs. Pierce?" I asked her joking making her laugh, "The sound of your laugh still melts my heart" I whisper surrendering to her, she really has me wrapped around her finger.

"Stop it..." she got shy and turn around, grabs my hand, walking me to the desk.

"Let's go home," I told her