chap 18 The party (part 1)

Start from the beginning

Advitya POV

The ride was awkwardly silent. What do i say ? I made a joke of myself infront of her. I stared her for good 2 minutes(may be more). What She must be thinking ?. I closed my eyes in frustration. Hell! I behaved like a horny teenager.

She is such a seducer! But what did she do?(my mind asked). I saw her from peripheral vision,she was fidgeting her hands. She looks so innocent. I have to be extra careful today. All eyes will be on her. I will smack head of those bastards who try to misbehave with her. I mentally decided.

With my thoughts running, we reached party destination. I saw her unbuckling the belt.

"Wait Adhya" i said

She stopped. And looked at me.

I established an eye contact with her.
"Be with me and Don't leave my side. This is a mission. ! We are finally starting today. Be careful and no mistakes are expected. We are here for the country and for the people. This is no joke. Its a war. And i am soldier. I cannot let my people die. Silly mistakes are not accepted in our field. We fail, we are finished. We finished then country's top most secret gets revealed. We cannot afford that.
We are here as a couple, then we must act like that one. Its all for the mission. So don't get carried away. You understand"? I asked her.

"Yes sir! Don't worry, i don't give you reason for any complaint. This mission is important and i cannot forget that. And i understand we are enacting, nothing is serious. Afterall We are A NAMESAKE COUPLE" ,She replied.

I don't know why i felt bad when she said NAMESAKE COUPLE.

"Good! Now let's go.  And don't get off from the car. We don't know who is watching us. Let me open the car door for you". I said.

She nodded. I came out of the car and open the car door for her. She came out. I put my left hand on her waist. I kept her close. I gave my keys to driver. And we went inside the party hall.

The moment we entered, it screamed lavishness. All decoration were so up to the mark. The enemy is filthy rich. And he is throwing party to make new collaborations. That is why we are invited. I being the owner of biggest hotel chain  recieved this invitation. 
I saw sarin sir coming towards us.

"Hello Adhya & Advitya. You two are looking real life couple." He said while smiling.

I saw Adhya blushed on his words. "Thank you sir. But it's facade." I said while looking at her.

I saw she masked her emotions immediately.

"Hello sir". She replied to sarin sir.

"Hello Adhya"! He replied.

"So we are here finally. I hope you have done your rehearsals. Adhya Shekhar , you see that man on stage, he is Jehangir Siddiqui's right hand man.  Both father & son has not come yet. Our first step is to gain  their confidence, so that we come closer to them. Understand"? Sarin sir asked.

"We do sir," i replied. Adhya nodded in response.

"Now lets go. Its show time."

We met few people & introduce ourselves to different business men. Jehangir & his son has not come yet. I saw all men are staring at Adhya. I put a gentle hand on her waist. I pulled her closer. She shudder in response.

Mr Jehangir has come. We saw sudden announcement in crowd.

We saw an old man with sharp look, entering the venue. He is ofcourse Jehangir Siddiqui. A tall man of my age was walking beside him. He must be Imtiaz Siddiqui. I guessed.

After few minutes when they recieved greetings from the people, i took the opportunity to meet him.

"Come Adhya"!

"Hello Mr Siddiqui. Congratulations for your venture in hotel industries. I am shekhar OWNER of Vibes and vicinity". I forwarded my hand for handshake.

"Mr shekhar Rajvansh, this is really you?. Good to have you here. Imtiaz , he is the new CEO of Vibes and vicinity". He introduced his son to me.
"Nice meeting you!" I exchange formal handshake with him .

"Same here Mr Rajvansh". He eyed Adhya. "May i know who is this beautiful lady beside you"? Imtiaz asked.

I looked at her. She was keeping a smile on her face. Looking innocent beautiful as usual.

"She is my fiancee Mr Siddiqui. Meet Adhya Singh." I held her close to me.

"Oh congratulations Mr Rajvansh. You two are complimenting each other. What a beautiful lady you are Adhya. He extended his hand to Adhya." Adhya too shook hands with him.
"Thank you mr Siddiqui! And congratulations for your new venture." Adhya replied.

"It would be pleasure if our business have collaborations Mr Shekhar." Jehangir said.

"Yes indeed. I will be honoured Mr Siddiqui. You are veteran in this industry. I will be glad to have  business partnership with you". I replied

I saw Jehangir's satisfied look. He was looking happy.

"This celebration is not only about opening a new hotel chain. I have a surprise for my guest." Jehangir replied.

"And what is it Mr Siddiqui."! I asked

"Wait let me announce. I will be back in a moment Mr Rajvansh."

With that both father son dup left the place . We saw them on stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen ! Thank you for joining us in our happiness. I am grateful to all of you. I humbly accept your wishes. With new opening of hotel industries, i would also like to share one more good news with you."
"Come son! I pleased to announce my son Imtiaz Siddiqui is getting engaged today with this beautiful girl, come dear!"

We saw a girl entering with her family.  She came on the stage and stood beside Imtiaz.

"My beautiful daughter in law, Naziya .!"

We froze on the spot. She is the same girl we met in the mall.! Adhya and i exchange the look. She too was confused and worried!. I held her hand in my hand grip , i try to calm her.

Then engagement took place. Would be bride and groom exchanged their  rings. People clapped and cheered.
I saw Mr Siddiqui keenly looking for us in crowd. He saw me. I tried to act normal.
"Mr Rajvansh! Please come".

I held adhya's hand and went towards stage with a plastered smiling face.

"Naaziya , this is Mr Rajvansh, our guest of honour and her fiancee Miss Adhya Singh." Jehangir introduced us.

The moment she heard Adhya's name, she looked up. All the time her eyes were fixed on floor.but with Adhya's name her eyes glittered in happiness.

"Adhya"! She whispered and embraced her in tight hug.

Siddiqui looked shocked.
"Dear Naaziya you know Miss Singh"?

"Yes Abba, she is my Angel who saved me from a thief." She replied.

"Really, thank you Miss Singh for saving her life. We cannot forget this gesture of you in seven lives."
Jehangir said.
"Its nothing Mr Siddiqui. I did what i feel right" Adhya said

"Naaziya this is Shekhar Rajvansh her fiance". Jahangir introduced me to naaziya.

"No not only finance Abba ji, her would be husband. They are getting married in a week!!". She replied with a huge smile.

With her words we both froze on the spot. We know we are trapped.

**********************************