t̲̂̓ͩ̑r̴̨̦͕̝ā̤̓̍͘v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕l̙͖̑̾ͣẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝#3̤̰̺̂̃3̤̰̺̂̃8̯̭̓̇͂

(a/n: i was debating whether to post this chapter or not. this had been lying in my drafts for quite a while now—i wasn't sure what would happen if i opened a multiverse. but anyway, here it is 😯😱😱😳😡😏😏)

seungkwan, the traveler, had a disappointed smile on his face as he watched two gods die. it was unfortunate that he didn't have his ability in this world, otherwise, he would have prevented sad deaths while good prevails.

"good thing i didn't ask those nutbrains to come here too," seungkwan shook his head. "they would've died. they'd flip if they saw jinha with a bad dad, too..."

he puts his hood back on, pulling out his tablet. he sends the technology head a 'negative', before going back to the specialized system application that the tech head had provided them to use. he scrolls through a list of accomplished locations, before he finds yet a new, unaccomplished one, and teleports there.

"hmm." seungkwan hummed, drawing his hood down. looking up, he sees a particularly huge, black portal in the sky that dropped these scary beings to the land. the people were completely terrorized, and there was destruction everywhere.

seungkwan smiles. "i think i found a good one."

suddenly, a voice speaks in his earpiece. it was the tech head's assistant, going by the codename won. "good work. locate a source of great power, get it, come back here shortly."

"don't give me a heart attack, stupid ass," seungkwan clutched his chest, sighing dramatically. "yeah. i know. i'll be walking around to find it."

"you're better at these type of missions than the ones we had before. even in the mission where you guys had to retrieve me," won laughs. "but i'm not saying it's a bad thing."

seungkwan huffed. "maybe this was the type of work we were suited for from the very beginning."

won laughed on the other side. there was a slight lag, maybe because seungkwan was in another far off reality. "so much for calling ourselves a supernatural crime division."

"it was kinda worth it. experience," seungkwan shrugged. "to become your enemy, you must fight them first."

"i don't think there's a quote like that."

"you know what i mean."

supernatural crime division. huh. it had a nice ring to it, but that wasn't their name anymore.

a crime organization. overseer and destroyer of the multiverse. the caesars of supernatural crimes.

seventeen.