XXXIX

(a/n: no jihancheol bits here 😭 only wonwoo and mingyu being sexc 😎)

"ah. finally, i don't have a secret to hide anymore!" the man says, retracting his hand from wonwoo's shoulder. wonwoo was visibly confused, and mingyu laughed at his expression. annoying.

"by the way, i'm kim mingyu. my asylusian name is morsel. do you know what morsel means? it means negligible," he laughs, wiping off the pig's blood on his apron. "because i do everything dirty on behalf of my master. thus, making me negligible!"

wonwoo scoffed. he knew who morsel is.

morsel is the demi-god of fire, who worships kaehee. demi-gods are gods who only have half a core, and they usually suck up to the gods to get higher power. morsel—now mingyu, naturally can only be able to make fire and control fire. but, kaehee blessed him with the gift of shapeshifting, because of his loyalty to her.

wonwoo's eyes widen in surprise. so the one who showed up that day.. was not kaehee?! and the unexplainable, big flames that grew and destroyed everything out of nowhere—was all because of mingyu?!

"a shame, really. jeonghan and his lover thought i was a friend of theirs, but i was the one spying on them and ratting them out." mingyu turns around, crouching down to water his crops. "his new lover destroyed my plan, too. if i had known that that mortal had a disease earlier, i would've made the flames larger."

wonwoo sighed, awakening his core with no hesitation. wonwoo hates bringing up a fight out of nowhere, but the frustration could only be solved through a duel. morsel—no, mingyu—should know that too. it will take a while to transform, so wonwoo starts awakening his core now before mingyu could make the first move.

"ah. a duel?" mingyu spoke again, turning his head towards wonwoo. "you're planning to kill me, o mighty god of luck? i'm only a demigod who can change my physical form, how can i win against you?"

"i would have taken you under my wing, mingyu." wonwoo crossed his arms after taking off his heart shaped glasses. it might break during the fight, you know. it's wonwoo's most prized possession. "i would have provided you everything i can provide."

"aww. how adorable. the mighty god of luck can give me the other half of my core? how romantic." mingyu pouts, mocking wonwoo. the bloodied hands of the demigod found itself on wonwoo's cheeks, pinching them. "oops. i'm sorry. you were just so cute."

"you're sorry, huh?" wonwoo raised an eyebrow, slapping mingyu's hand away. mingyu chuckled at wonwoo's actions. "maybe you should start kissing my feet so i can forgive you. after all, you're weak, right?" the god laughed.

hah. he thinks only he can play this game? wonwoo's pretty good at ridiculing people, too.

"woah! the god of luck ridiculed me!" mingyu laughed, crossing his arms, tilting his head to the left. he stares at wonwoo with deceiving eyes. "what, can we fight now? i've got a deadli—"

"if you say so!"

without further ado, wonwoo summons his awakened core, transforming immediately. his jet black hair gains these brown highlights, and his shirt turns into a ruffled, long sleeved blouse. his face changes quite... badly, gaining these smudges of what used to be a clean layer of makeup. his clothing reminds mingyu of a clown, and his earrings look really heavy. his bloody, cursed markings show up, and his fingernails grow.

wonwoo is a man of no words. what did mingyu expect? wonwoo had been hinting that since earlier. he won't sit down and discuss things before a fight.

he smirks, immediately kicking mingyu on the torso after transforming. the hit was quite painful, hearing a few bones breaking as the demigod falls on his bum. the bashful demigod smiles at wonwoo, not doing anything to fight back.

"ooh.. you look quite breathtaking from this view." mingyu mocks, standing up. he snaps his fingers—and suddenly, all the crops circling the two were on fire. "sadly, for me, i cannot look any cooler. you have to suffice!"

"you have to suffice!"

mingyu charged towards wonwoo, but the god of luck ducked just in time and pushed mingyu towards the flames. the demigod emerged from the fire, able to withstand heat—before wonwoo pulls mingyu's ankles, making the demigod fall and hit his head.

"ow, mighty god of luck!" mingyu winced, curling his body and holding the back of his head—which was surprising wet. wet with blood. "ah. you really are going to kill me, huh? my flames are not enough to be on your level, it seems."

wonwoo does not reply, grabbing mingyu by the neck only a hand. he lifts the tall demigod up in the air, not letting his feet a chance at touching the ground. the demigod made a smirk, masking his pain.

"when i say choke me, this is exactly what i mean." mingyu smirks at wonwoo, which wonwoo mirrored. "oh. i remember. you were such a flirt back then, eh?"

"then i guess we're a perfect match, kim mingyu." wonwoo's eyebrows raised, while he digs his long and sharp fingernails down mingyu's neck. the god feels satisfied when he sees mingyu's blood, so he thrusts his fingers in further.

in all honesty, wonwoo would lose to mingyu, with all these hot, tall flames. but it just so happens that wonwoo is lucky.

"ah. i guess we are a perfect match, jeon wonwoo." mingyu licks the trail of blood coming from his mouth, 'seducing' the god of luck. "but you know who you're actually a perfect match for?"

"huh. last pick up line before you perish?" wonwoo comments, his smirk turning into a lopsided grin.

"him."

the demigod of fire uses his gift of shapeshifting, transforming into the deceased god of war. his black hair turned into a light brown, his eyes turned soft, his lips turned a pinkish red, his nose sharp and pretty. all of which, wonwoo used to love to see. mingyu even mimicked seokmin's clothes.

"speechless?" mingyu smiled, teeth stained with dark red blood—but for wonwoo, mingyu is not what he sees, right? it was seokmin, and it appears that wonwoo was taking away seokmin's life. fuck. mingyu can copy even his voice, huh?

wonwoo pushes away his intrusive thoughts, laughing at mingyu. "we are not a perfect match, after all. do you know why?" the god mercilessly throws down the demigod to the ground, his form turning back to the original. mingyu must've passed out.

thank the heavens. wonwoo is traumatized. if he had to fight mingyu shapeshifting as seokmin any longer, he would lose it.

"because you're too weak."

————————a/n——————-

SOOOOOO how was that?!?! ISBHSABSJKAE i remember how the roles were reversed back then in the svt fic i wrote before JAANAHAJ

ANYWAYS, humiliation pt. 3! here's how i see wonwoo:

tw: blood!

YEAH THATS IT SEE YOU NEXT UPDATE