XIII

jisoo was in the middle of manually writing his book, when a loud, familiar knock came. jisoo stood up from his comfortable position in the bed, and ran to open the door for the oh so handsome prince!

"fuck." jisoo muttered. he and seungcheol are having an enemies-to-lovers arc, aren't they? well—if jisoo was being egotistical then sorry! the young writer likes to imagine things, okay?

"what did you utter just now?" seungcheol raised an eyebrow, which jisoo shook his head to. this old geezer. "anyway, little human, come with me. jeonghan says the wine he made ages ago are now good for consumption, and we have to fetch meat so we can have steak for dinner. come on!"

"oh, we're going out?!" jisoo asks, grabbing the straw hat he saw in the dusty dresser. a dead aristocrat could own that hat, but he (currently) lives with a god, so no worries, jisoo guessed. "do we have money for meat?"

"it's not a picnic, little human. it is also raining outside!" seungcheol slaps the straw hat away, making jisoo pout. the immortal scrunched his nose at jisoo judgingly. "come now. nobody shall judge you in your sleep wear outside, so long as you are with me. quickly!"

geez, seungcheol likes going at a fast pace, huh?

(jisoo applogizes. that is not what he is supposed imply. you know what he means.)

and so, to prevent seungcheol from turning into gordon ramsey, jisoo quickly shuts his notebook and trails behind seungcheol. good thing seungcheol slapped that straw hat away—it was raining outside. a slight drizzle, if we're being specific. he'd look stupid with that on a rainy day.

when jisoo saw seungcheol pull out a black umbrella as they got out, jisoo thought: dark cottagecore? which probably did not exist, but got his rusty braincells working and in no time, he was spacing out again.

well, what if this time, jisoo writes about a protagonist having a life-long nemesis but having to team up with them because of a larger adversity or an antagonist? the setting is what jisoo is literally seeing right now, and then HAHAHAHA (sorry that was an evil laugh) the nemesis dies and the protagonist goes on about how they don't have a personality without the nemesis!

a little amount of changes and rendering, then jisoo can make another book! oh my god, perfect! genius!

jisoo's braincells are now overworked, though. old fart jisoo.

"we are here." seungcheol stops walking, and jisoo, who was behind him, bumps his head onto the taller's back; which was half-meant. jisoo kinda realized that he was going to hit seungcheol, but realized it too late and just let it happen. worth it, though! "little human, i forbid you to touch me!"

hehe.. firm back muscles. jisoo wonders if jeonghan left marks there. or was it seungcheol who left marks on jeonghan's?! gah! keep this dirty thinking up, jisoo, and you'll end up with marks on your face!

"sorry, i was spacing out. that happens a lot. once, i was brainstorming while i was in a road trip with my friends, and i nearly died because i was unconsciously sticking my head out the window while we were in a highway." jisoo overshared. you deserved that though, jisoo told himself.

"i can see that," seungcheol lightly chuckled, grabbing jisoo by the wrist to pull the writer to his right side. jisoo complied without hesitation, only noticing that they were now in front of a pig pen, and an awfully colorful cottage. "now behave, or i'm cutting your head off."

yeah, that nearly happened last time. jisoo made a sour face, remembering how stupid his death would've been if his head got cut off in a highway. but i guess campus bad boy rich heir seungcheol can cut off my head anytime—