• Picnic date •

Picnic date

"Come on Y/N, let's go!" Jungkook, my boyfriend of 3 years said while taking the picnic basket and keeping it in our car.

We both had a day off today so we decided to spend time together and make the most of our time.

I locked the door of our apartment and got in the car. Jungkook was already in the car in the driver's seat while I sat in the passenger's seat, ready to start our journey.

"Ready? Don't forget to put on your seatbelt" Jungkook mentioned even though I already did for safety reasons.

After we both settled down, Jungkook started to drive to our destination. We were very excited today since we're going on a picnic in the park. It was a wonderful weather and it was

Jungkook's idea to go on a picnic date.

We brought some food and drinks that we both liked along with a picnic blanket.

After driving for a while, we finally reached our destination. Jungkook parked the car and took out the picnic basket.

We found a spot under a tree and decided to settle there. I placed the blanket and Jungkook kept the picnic basket over it.

We both sat down and just enjoyed the view ahead of us while the wind blew against us.

There weren't many people around since it was a weekday so it was very calm and quiet which I enjoyed. We talked for a while, catching up about each other's life.

"Do you want a sandwich?" I asked Jungkook and he nodded. I took two of them out from the basket and gave one to Jungkook. We ate quietly while conversing with each other now and then.

We finished eating and drank some water. Jungkook laid down and placed his head on my lap and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and placed a kiss on his forehead and played with his hair.

He started to sing a song and I listened to his beautiful voice. Jungkook suddenly got up and sat up straight.

He pointed up at the sky. "Look at those clouds over there! It looks like a mermaid" Jungkook said and started giggling.

"Oh yeah! Those clouds do look like a mermaid! The ones over there look like a hot air balloon" I said and Jungkook looked for a while. "No they look like a bell" Jungkook said and I disagreed making us argue over it.

"Wait Jungkook, look it's you" I said pointing at some clouds. "No Y/N! That looks like a bunny!" He said and I laughed.

Jungkook just giggled at me. "I see what you did there~" he said cutely, making me awe at his adorable actions.

Soon, the sun started to set making the sky look prettier with various colours. I placed my head on his shoulder while he wrapped his hand around my waist. "It's so beautiful" I said and Jungkook nodded.

"I love you baby" Jungkook said all of a sudden, making me smile. "I love you too" I said and we both shared a passionate kiss and cuddled each other while watching the sunset.

Soon, it was getting really late so we decided to pack everything and leave. We kept everything in the trunk of the car and drove to our shared apartment while vibing to various songs on the way.

After we reached our place, we took everything from the trunk and went inside our apartment. After we kept everything back where they belonged, I decided to take a shower.

After me and Jungkook finished our night time routine, we decided it was time to head to bed. We laid on the bed and pulled the blankets over us.

"Goodnight baby" I said and placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead. "Goodnight love" Jungkook said, leaving a peck on my cheeks. Soon enough, we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

_ _ _