• When your cold fiancé gets a tattoo of your initials •

When you cold fiancé gets a tattoo of your initials 

I was going back to my shared apartment with my fiancé, Jungkook, from the store. We were having a movie night and we ran out of snacks so I went to get them. Jungkook was out since he said that he had to take care of something but I didn't know what. We had been dating for over 4 years. He was a cold and reserved person and kept his feelings to himself but I respected his privacy. 

I reached home and arranged all the snacks on the table and kept the additional items I bought in the cabinets. I placed the trick in the fridge and went to our room and changed my clothes into some comfortable ones. I went downstairs and sat on the couch.

I texted Jungkook asking him when he was going to come back and he replied by saying he'd come soon and that I could choose a movie by then.      I sighed and searched for some good movies. 

I finally chose a movie and decided to get a blanket from our room in case it gets chilly. 

After placing everything, I waited for Jungkook while keeping myself busy with some games on my phone. 

After a while, I heard the front door open and saw Jungkook entering inside. He looked at me and gave me a small smile. I went towards him and gave him a hug. "I'll be back after taking a shower alright" He said and went away. 

After waiting for a while, Jungkook finally came wearing a t-shirt and some sweats. I patted the space beside me and he sat down. We soon started watching the movie while eating some snacks. 

"Are you feeling hot?" Jungkook asked and I shook my head indicating a no. He sighed and turned back to watching the movie. Jungkook kept moving around trying to get comfortable.             "If you're feeling hot, you could just remove your t-shirt instead of moving around" I said and he looked at me with wide eyes. 

"uh- yeah...I could do that" Jungkook said while hesitating. "But then it'd be too cold" He said and I just shrugged. "Do whatever makes you comfortable, koo" I said and continued staring ahead at the movie.

"I'll go get some drinks" I informed Jungkook and paused the movies and made my way towards the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took some cool drinks with me and made my way to the couch. 

Jungkook was shuffling around the couch, shirtless. "I brought the drinks" I said and saw him panic. "Oh! you-you're back" He stuttered and quickly wrapped the blanket around him. 

"Are you okay?" I asked him since he was acting weird. "Yeah yeah I'm alright" He said followed by a nervous laugh but I didn't buy it. I decided to ignore him and played the movie and continued watching it. Jungkook wore his t-shirt and sat comfortably. 

I took my drink from the coffee table and was about to drink it when a sudden unexpected scene appeared in the movie making me jump and accidentally spill my drink. 

I looked beside me and saw Jungkook's t-shirt was soaked and some spilled on the floor. Jungkook moved away from the couch to prevent it from spilling there and held his t-shirt away from his body.

"Sorry" I apologised and quickly went to get a towel and a t-shirt and also some tissues. I went back and kept the t-shirt and towel aside and was about to clean the floor but Jungkook had already done it. 

I gave him a small smile and took the towel and was about to give it to him when I saw something. Jungkook was wearing  a white shirt and because of the spilled drink, the shirt became wet and transparent. I could see something written on his chest which looked like a tattoo.

He seemed to find out where I was looking at and tried to cover the area. "Jungkook?" I called him and looked at him. He looked at me nervously. After a little staring contest, he sighed and removed his t-shirt revealing a new tattoo. I looked closely and realised that it's my initials making my eyes widen. 

"Umm...I would've shown it to you earlier but I was so nervous for your reaction and I tend to depict my love through tattoos and that's why I did this. I really didn't want you to get creeped out. I'm sorry that I didn't even ask your consent for doing this. I love you so much Y/N and I know that I don't say it much but I do mean it" He said and out his head down making me confused. 

"Jungkook, I love it. You don't have to apologise. I love you" I said and hugged him. He took a while but he eventually hugged me back. "I love you" He mumbled. "I know" I said, hugging him tighter. 

"It actually means a lot to me that you would actually get a tattoo of my initials on your body. I mean, it's gonna remain there forever. You sure you don't regret it?" I asked him and he smiled at me.

"Not even a little bit. I would give up my life for you..." He said. "I know you're trying to be romantic but let's hope it never comes to that" I replied, making him laugh. 

_ _ _