• When his friend insults you •

When his friend insults you

I decided to visit my boyfriend, Jungkook and the members today. I made my way to the company and bought some coffee and snacks for them on my way there. After I reached, I went inside and greeted some staffs I saw.

I assumed that they would be in the practice room so I made my way there. I went inside and saw all of them sitting on the floor and going through their phones. "Hey Guys!" I said enthusiastically and they all greeted me. I gave them their snacks and coffee.

I searched for Jungkook but he wasn't there. "Where's Jungkook?" I asked and they told me that he would be in his studio. I went to his studio after informing the members.

I went inside Jungkook's studio, excited to see him but he wasn't there. I saw a few staff passed by and I asked them about Jungkook. They told me that he had just gone out a while ago and would be back soon.

I thanked them and just decided to wait for him in his studio. I was just playing some games on my phone to kill time when I saw someone enter inside. It wasn't Jungkook.

I looked at him and he just gave me a nasty look. Soon after, I saw Jungkook enter making me smile and run towards him. He saw me and chuckled and hugged me.

"I didn't know you were going to come here" He said and left a peck on my forehead. We were lost in each other's eyes when we heard someone cough. We looked at Jungkook's friend who was standing there. "Oh yeah, Y/N this is Deryl. He was my friend in High school. And Deryl, this is my girlfriend, Y/N" Jungkook said introducing the both of us to each other.

I just smiled at him slightly while he looked at me annoyed. I was already uncomfortable with his presence but I stayed silent since Jungkook seemed really happy. 

They were talking for a while now and I was just playing on my phone when Jungkook decided to drag me to their conversation since he could see that I was clearly bored. Whenever I tried to speak, Deryl always rudely interrupted me so decided to shut up.

I was just listening to their conversation and Deryl often looked at me annoyed while I returned the same look to him. Jungkook didn't notice any of this since he was way too happy that he had met his friend. 

"I'm going to head to the washroom" I said to Jungkook and left. I went to the washroom. I splashed some cold water on my face and just decided to stay there for a while since I didn't want to go back there.

Since I was in the washroom for way too long, I decided to finally leave the place. As I was about to go inside Jungkook's studio, Deryl saw me. I stood near the door and Jungkook's back was facing me. Deryl was sitting in front of Jungkook and he could directly face me. Deryl started talking. 

"Jungkook, I never thought that you of all people would ever stoop down so low and date someone like Y/N. I mean you are way over her league. If I'm rating you both out of 10 on the basis of looks, You'll be a 11 and she's barely a 2.5" I heard him say and it affected my feelings since some part of me believed that it's true.

I looked at him in disbelief while he smirked. I didn't have any idea as to why he hates me so much. I was going to leave from there until I heard Jungkook scream.

"GET OUT!" Jungkook said, raising his voice at Daryl. I was shocked at this loud voice. "What do you mean Jungkook?" Deryl asked him acting like he was brave when he was clearly terrified of Jungkook's sudden outburst.

"YOU DON'T GET TO TALK TRASH ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND ESPECIALLY IN FRONT OF ME OR TO ME! She's the best thing that has ever happened to me and I don't want you going around insulting her. Besides, I don't think it's safe for you to stand here any longer like nothing ever happened" 

Jungkook lashed out at him and it made me shocked since I thought he wouldn't mind. Jungkook pointed towards the door and Deryl ran out for his dear life, already regretting what he had said. 

Jungkook saw me standing near the door looking as shocked as ever. He widened his arms and I ran towards him and hugged him tight. "Thank you" I said, looking at him.

"You don't have to thank me. You can't expect me to stand still when someone insults someone I love. Besides, whatever he said was a lie. He was just jealous that he would never find anyone as beautiful as you on the inside and out" He said, making me smile at him and gave him a kiss knowing that I had found my one and only. 

- - -