• When your child asks for a sibling •

When your Child asks for a sibling

Me and Jungkook were chatting with Taehyung and his wife who had come to visit us. It's been a while since we saw each other and we were having a conversation about having a reunion with the others.

Our three year old son was busy playing with Taehyung's son, Jihoon, and daughter, Jihye, in his room. We finished having dinner and it was time for them to leave.

Since the kids weren't happy they had to separate from each other, it took a while to convince them to which they finally obeyed after a long time of creating excuses saying that they would visit again tomorrow. 

We bid them goodbye and I went to wash the dishes while Jungkook went to help Jeongsan keep all his toys back where they belong. After I had finished washing the dishes, I felt someone hug my leg and looked down to see Jeongsan.

He was sulking so I carried him. "What happened baby?" I asked and he just kept his head on my shoulder and hugged me. After a while. Jungkook came into the kitchen. "What did you do?" I asked Jungkook since he was spending time with Jungkook a while ago.

He stood staring at me, shook. "I didn't do anything. He told me he'll keep his toys away by himself later" Jungkook said while trying to peek at Jeongsan who was hiding his face on my shoulder.

"I'll go and keep my toys away" Jeongsan said and got away from my grip, making me and Jungkook look at each other with confusion. I figured that he must've been sad since he didn't have anyone to play with. 

Me and Jungkook went to the living room and started watching a movie when Jeongsan came running down the stairs. "Careful Sannie, You could've fallen down" Jungkook warned. He came and sat beside us.

"Daddy, Mommy. Can I ask you both something?" He asked fiddling with his fingers. "Of course" I said and he looked at both of us. "I- I want a sibling" He said, making me and Jungkook shocked since he randomly asked us out of nowhere. "What?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"It's just that I'm so lonely and I want someone to play with. Besides Jihoon told me about how fun it is to have someone to play with all the time and he keeps boasting about it and I can't say anything because I don't have anyone" He said sadly while stuttering and mumbling. and I embraced him.

I haven't really thought about this so I didn't say anything to Jeongsan to not give him any false hopes. I saw Jungkook smirk from my peripheral vision and I looked at him. "Sannie, I think it's time for you to sleep now, okay?" I said that so that me and Jungkook could discuss this alone and not give Jeongsan any false hope in case Jungkook doesn't want a child yet.

"But what about a sibling?" He questioned making me sigh. "If you be a good boy and go to bed right now, we'll think about it okay" I said and he nodded while running while me and Jungkook followed behind him. 

"Good night" I said leaving a kiss on his forehead and Jungkook did the same. "Goodnight Mommy and Daddy" He said and hugged his pillow. Me and Jungkook turned off the lights and went to our room.

We did our night time routine and went to bed. "Y/N..." Jungkook called me and I knew exactly why. "What?" I asked and he was smirking. "So...what do you think about a second child cause I've always wanted one" Jungkook said smiling.

"I don't know. I haven't really thought about it" I said. "Honey, don't you think Jeongsan needs someone to play with. He said it himself that he is lonely and besides it's the perfect time. Besides I know that you've always wanted two children" He said and I thought for a while.

"I guess you're right" I said smiling at the thought of having a second child. "Great! I'm sure you're aware of what to do" He said, smirking and pulling me close. This was going to be a long night.

- - -