• Overhearing him bragging about you •

Overhearing him bragging about you to the members

I woke up and checked the time to see that it was 7 in the morning. I looked beside me and saw my boyfriend, Jungkook sleeping soundly. He looked so peaceful but I knew I had to ruin his sleep and wake him up since he had practice earlier than usual today. 

Knowing Jungkook, he was a heavy sleeper so I had to give in some effort to wake him up. I sighed and shook him a bit and called out his name to which he only hummed. He pulled me close and hugged me tight. "Jungkook wake up" I said and tried to escape from his tight grip. 

"Just a few more minutes Y/N" he mumbled and buried his head on my chest. "Fine 5 minutes" I said and held him tight. Before I knew it, I fell asleep with him once again.

I felt sun rays directly hit my face and woke up to realise that we had slept for an hour. "Jungkook wake up! You're late for work" I said and went away. I did my morning routine quickly and went to make some quick breakfast for Jungkook. 

After a while, Jungkook rushed down the stairs. "Bye baby, I love you" He said and gave me a peck and rushed out. "Wait! Aren't you having breakfast?" I asked to which he only shook his head. "I'll eat something after I get there" He said and left in a hurry.

I sighed knowing that he will most probably skip breakfast. I went to our room to get my phone and realised that Jungkook had accidentally left his phone at home. 

I decided to go give it to him since he needs it and also pack some breakfast for him. I made a few extras for the members too so that they all can eat. I got changed into some casual clothes and took everything that I needed and left to go to the company. 

After I had reached, I went to their studio while greeting some of the staff on the way. I went to their practice room. "Hi guys" I said and they all greeted me. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" 

I heard a very familiar voice ask me and turned around to see Jungkook coming towards me. "Umm you forgot your phone so here it is" I said, taking it out of my pocket and giving it to him. 

"And also I'm not sure if you all had breakfast but I brought some for all of you" I said and handed the pack to Jungkook. "Thank you so much Y/N! Some of us didn't have breakfast so we were planning to go out but this is much better" Hoseok said with a smile. 

The boys started eating and after conversing for a while, I heard my phone ring. "Guys I have to get this. I'll be back" I said and left the room. I attended the call which was from my boss. 

He wanted me to resend some files since he had lost them so I did that and was about to enter their studio when I heard them mentioning my name and talking about me.

"Wow Y/N's amazing! It was so thoughtful of her to bring breakfast for all of us" I heard Jin say making me smile. 

"I know. She's my girl and she's the best person ever. Yesterday, she gave me a massage even though I didn't ask for it because she knew I was tired even though I didn't even mention it once and today morning she tried to wake up early even though she was tired. She's the most perfect girlfriend ever. She understands me more than I understand myself " 

I heard Jungkook say making me feel extremely happy. Sure, Jungkook shows that he loves me a lot but he's never the one to get expressive with words. At least to me directly.

I smiled brightly and made my way inside making Jungkook startled. "Oh you're back" He said and I nodded and went to him leaving a peck on his forehead. His cheeks were red due to embarrassment and I was sure that he was hoping that I didn't hear his little confession. 

"I'll be leaving now" I said and got up. "Aren't you free today? You can watch me practice" Jungkook said while holding my hand. 

"I would love to. I mean, I'm sure you'd want me to stay after all those things you mentioned about me" I said with a smirk and saw Jungkook instantly turn red. 

"You heard that?" He asked shyly while lowering his head. "Yes baby and I love you too" I said, giving him a peck.

- - -