• When you wear another member's hoodie •

When you wear another member's Hoodie after an argument

I was talking to all the members while ignoring Jungkook while he was doing the same. We were at the dorm since the guys asked us to come over for a movie night.

Me and Jungkook got into an argument on the way here. I don't even remember what the argument was about but he said some harsh words which affected me so I ignored him the whole ride.

He tried to talk to me but stopped after getting frustrated due to my silent treatment.

Everyone was deciding on a movie to watch. "I'll go get some water" I said while going to the kitchen. It was getting really cold and all I had was a thin t-shirt since my Jacket was in the car.

I could ask Jungkook for the key, but I didn't want to talk to him at all. I drank some water and while going back to the living room where everyone was, I saw Jin going upstairs so I decided to ask him for his hoodie.

Figuring that he would be in his room, I went there. I knocked on the door and Jin opened the door. "Oh Y/N?" He said surprised and I smiled cheekily.

"Guess you weren't expecting it to be me" I said and he giggled. "I wasn't expecting anyone to be honest" He said and laughed. 

"Can I have your hoodie?" I asked hoping he'd say yes. He just looked at me and nodded. I was sure that he was aware of the tension between me and Jungkook.

He was mature enough to not bring it up knowing that it's between us and that it could easily be solved if we both just talked.

He gave me one of his hoodies and I wore it and thanked him. "Aren't you coming downstairs?" I asked him. "Yeah in a while. I have to call my mom" He said. I nodded and smiled at him.

"Thanks for the hoodie" I said, going downstairs. "Welcome" I heard him say before he shut the door. 

I went downstairs and the lights were off. I sat on the couch beside Namjoon. There was a blanket beside me so I wrapped it around myself.

Everyone was distracted while watching the movie. I felt Jungkook's intense stare on me but I ignored it.

I continued watching the movie. I felt kind of sleepy. Some of the guys had fallen asleep considering that they were all tired. I took the blanket and placed it on Tae and Yoongi who were sleeping.

I went to the washroom and splashed some water on my face to freshen up. As I got out, I hit a hard chest. I saw Jungkook standing in front of me with folded arms.

"We need to talk" He said seriously.    "I don't want to-" I was about to argue when he interrupted me. "That was a statement. I didn't ask for your opinion" He said and dragged me outside to the garden. 

It was very quiet and none of us said a word. The stars were shining brightly and I was just looking up at the night sky. I felt Jungkook looking at me so I looked at him and he looked away while slightly blushing.

"Y/N, I want to start by saying sorry to you. I was being really harsh for no reason and I don't even remember why. I shouldn't have raised my voice at you and moreover I shouldn't have said those mean things to you. It was an unreasonable fight and we could've just handled it properly" He said and I smiled.

"I forgive you and I'm sorry for fueling your anger by ignoring you when we could've just solved it" I said and he smiled.

"So you're not mad at me anymore?" Jungkook asked and I smiled. "Nope" I said and hugged him and gave him a peck making him giggle. 

"Great. Now give me that hoodie" He said and I looked at him shocked. "What do you mean?" I asked, confused. "It's not mine so I don't think that you need to wear it" He said while removing his hoodie and passing it to me.

"You didn't apologize just for me to get rid ofJin's hoodie right?" I asked him while smirking, already knowing the answer. "N-no" He said while stuttering and looking away.

I laughed and grabbed his hoodie and changed out of Jin's Hoodie and wore Jungkook's. "You know, I kind of like Jin's more so why don't I just keep it?" I asked, teasing him.

"Y/N..." He whined, making me giggled.    "I love you" I said and he smiled widely. "I love you too" He said and went in for a hug while taking Jin's hoodie from me and throwing it away. 

_ _ _