• Comforting him when he cries •

Comforting him when he cries

I came back home earlier than usual today. I couldn't wait to surprise my boyfriend, Jungkook since he complains about how I always come home late.

I slowly entered into our shared apartment and opened the door trying to be as silent as possible so that I can surprise him.

I went in and all the lights were off. I assumed that he had gone out with his friends. I went to the bedroom.

I showered and switched into some comfortable clothes. I decided to cook his favourite food for when he comes back.

I decided to call him first to make sure. I called his phone and heard it ring. I saw his phone lying on the bed and I was sure that he was here. I searched around and he was nowhere to be seen.

I was searching when I saw that the balcony door was open. I went to the balcony and saw Jungkook standing there staring at the view. His back was facing me.

I smiled and was going to go near him when I heard him sniff and he started sobbing while lowering his head. It hurt me to see him cry. "Jungkook, What happened?" I asked him calmly and he turned around and looked at me and quickly wiped his tears.

"Nothing...I'm fine" He said and acted like nothing was hurting him making me more sad. Understanding that he doesn't prefer talking about his problems, I went towards him and just hugged him tight.

He hesitated a bit but then finally hugged me back and started letting all his tears out. I just held him tight and played with his and hair and whispered sweet nothings to him.

He calmed down and I brought him to sit on a small couch that we had on our balcony. We sat there for a while and he eventually started talking. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that..." He said and I was going to disagree but since he was deciding to open up to me about his problems, I decided to stay quiet.

"It's just that, my hyungs were having an extremely hard time and watching them act like everything was alright even though they were suffering just for me hurt me so much. And I get really emotional when it comes to people I love. I tried to make them feel better, but I knew that were just acting like they are fine just so that I don't worry about them. I'm just sad that I can't help them" He said opening up and sighing.

I just listened to him understanding his point of view. I was going to say something but seeing that he just held me tight at the moment, I was sure that he just needed someone to be with him at that time so I held him close to me.

After a while, I saw him getting sleepy so I light shook him so he could wake up and sleep on the bed which is more comfortable.

"Come on Jungkook. Let's get you to bed. You need some rest" I said and we walked to the bedroom and he jumped straight on the bed. I put the blanket on him and was about to leave, but pulled me down and cuddled me.

"Thank you for listening to me Y/N...I love you" He said and slowly went to sleep as I caressed his hair. "I love you too" I said whispering and leaving a kiss on his soft chubby cheek.

_ _ _