• Calling him by your Ex's name •

Callng him by your Ex's name

I was waiting for Jungkook to come back home since he had gone out with his friends. I was bored at home. We both haven't been spending much time together for a while now.

I was bored and I decided to try a prank on Jungkook. It was to call him another name. I found it extremely interesting and I couldn't wait to see his reaction. To make it even more interesting, I decided to call him by my Ex's name, who he despised a lot.

I got prepared for the prank after I got a message from Jungkook informing me that he was going to come soon. As nervous as I was, I was still motivated to try the challenge.

After a while, I saw Jungkook walk through the door. I went and hugged him. He just smiled at me. "I prepared your favorite today" I said happily. "What's special?" He asked, chuckling.

"Nothing much, Mike" I said and walked into the kitchen with a smirk on my face acting like nothing had happened. "What did you say?" Jungkook asked and I decided to act stupid.

"Nothing important. Is something wrong?" I asked Jungkook, who was looking as clueless as ever. "Oh nothing's wrong...I think I might've misheard something" He said and walked away to get a glass of water.

"I think I'll go shower now" He informed me, still confused and walked away while I laughed at his clueless state.

After Jungkook was done showering, I dragged him to the dining table where I had arranged all the food that I had cooked. "I hope you like it" I said and he smiled.

"It's delicious" He said soon after taking a bite. "I'm glad you like it Mike. I made it just for you" I said and looked at him from my peripheral vision.

"Did you just call me Mike?" He asked and I played dumb. "Why would I call you Mike?" I asked and acted confused.

"You must be hearing things Jungkook" I said since I wanted to extend the challenge because it was going really well so far and I loved his reaction.

"No...I'm sure I heard it right this time. You just called me Mike. Again" He said while glaring at me. I tried to hold in my laughter and kept the prank going.

"Jungkook, you're being delusional. Why would I ever call you my that?" I questioned. "I don't know...But I'm sure I heard you say his name" He said angrily and pushed his food away.

"I might've said it by mistake Jungkook. It doesn't matter" I said. "What do you mean by it was a mistake. You clearly just called me your Ex's name" He said while maintaining eye contact with me and looking angrier than ever.

Seeing his reaction, I couldn't help but to laugh. I finally controlled my laughter and looked at him. He was frowning at me. "Baby, it was just a prank" I said and giggled.

"Well, I'm glad that it was a prank but I'm still mad at you for making me upset" He said and broke eye contact with me and looked down at the table.

I went towards him and hugged. "Aww I'm sorry...Will you forgive me?" I asked and he didn't say anything and he continued ignoring me.

"Well then, I guess I'll just go back to Mike since you're ignoring me" I said and smirked. I was going to walk away when he pulled me down making me land on his lap.

I giggled and looked at him. "Baby, you should eat" I said while taking the bowl of food and passing it to him. He wouldn't take it so I started feeding him and he gladly accepted it.

"Don't do anything like that again" He mumbled while hugging me tight. "I can't promise you" I said and ran away while laughing. "Y/NNNN" He whined and started chasing me around. Well, the prank wasn't that bad after all.

_ _ _