• When your cold boyfriend says that he loves you for the first time •

When your Cold Boyfriend says that he loves you for the first time 

I was walking in the park, along with my boyfriend of 2 year, Jungkook. His hands were stuffed in his pocket like usual. I tried to hold his hand but he wouldn't budge so I just let him be.

I was looking at the view around me when I saw a couple sitting under a tree. They were giggling and reading a book together and looked so cute together. I wished that it would be me and Jungkook but considering his personality, I don't think that it would happen anytime soon.

"I love you" I heard them exchange the three words that  I hoped my boyfriend would say to me. "Happy 6 months baby" Her boyfriend told her while they both gave each other a gift. I sighed and looked ahead of me to see that Jungkook was way ahead of me.  

I ran towards his side and started walking along with him without speaking a word. He used to occasionally glance my way but I just looked ahead.

We've been dating for a while now but he never told me those three words that I desperately wanted to hear from him. I told him that I loved him numerous times but never received anything back from him which made me doubt his love for him.

But either way, I still stuck by him since his small but genuine actions proved that I had nothing to worry about. But I still wondered when he would say them to me. 

After a while of walking, we finally reached his building and we went inside. "Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked and I agreed.

I changed into some comfortable clothes. I went to the living where Jungkook had arranged all the snacks and sat beside him on the couch. He played the movie and we started watching it while occasionally eating the snacks. 

"Aren't you feeling cold?" I asked Jungkook since the room started freezing. At least according to me. "Not at all" Jungkook said while being focused on watching the T.V. Sighing, I went to the bedroom and took a blanket and came back to watching the movie while I was watching the movie.

I soon felt sleepy and let my head rest on Jungkook's shoulder and felt him look at me. I was about to close fall when I felt Jungkook kiss my forehead and wrap his hands around my shoulder. Since my face was buried in the blanket, I smiled due to his sweet gestures and decided to just lay on his shoulder and try to sleep. 

"I love you Y/N" I heard him mumble and kiss my cheek making my heart flutter. I widened my eyes at the mention of those three words that I desperately wanted to hear from him.

I smiled widely and made eye contact with Jungkook making him shocked. He blushed and looked away. "I'm sorry, I wasn't planning to wake you up" He said while avoiding eye contact with me while I was still smiling brightly. 

After I didn't reply for a while, Jungkook turned to look at me and I jumped on him and hugged him tight. "I love you too" I said while giggling. He just looked at me and smiled while hugging me tighter.

"What took you so long to say that?" I asked and he looked away. "I always did. But whenever you're asleep" he said, making me giggle. 

"Why don't we head to bed?" He asked, trying to change the topic. "So that you can tell how much you love me after I fall asleep?" I asked, trying to tease him. "I hate you" He said while smiling and going to the bedroom.

"Of course you do" I said sarcastically, making him shake his head. "I regret my words" He said while sitting on the bed. I took a pillow and threw it right on his face. "That's it! You're gonna lose" He said and took the pillow and smacked it right across my face. 

_ _ _