• Taking care of you when you're sick •

Taking care of you when you're sick

I woke up with a slight headache today. I decided to just ignore it and get ready for work. I felt very weak but either way I got out of bed and went to the washroom and did my daily routine. 

I showered and wore a robe and started to choose an outfit for work. I was staring at all my clothes when Jungkook, my boyfriend of three years, came into our bedroom. He looked at me with a confused expression.

He usually left for work much earlier than me but he took a week off recently which I suggested since he'd been working extremely hard these days and he needed a break. He was against the idea but after a lot of convincing he agreed. 

"Woah baby what are you doing?" He asked me and I looked at him with confusion. "I'm getting ready to go to work of course" I said with an obvious tone that made him shake his head.

"You have a fever Y/N. I called your office and told them you won't be going to work today" He said. "But-" I was going to argue when he stopped me. 

"Y/N you're burning. There's no point in arguing so let me take care of you okay" Jungkook said and placed a kiss on my forehead. 

He gave me one of his hoodies and made me wear it. I sat on the bed and he smiled at me. 

"Just wait here alright. I made breakfast and bought some medicine which you can take to reduce your fever” Jungkook said and left the room.

Since I had nothing to do, I took my phone and just went through random apps to distract myself. After a while, Jungkook came inside. 

"Here’s your breakfast!" He said with a smile and sat beside me, who was lying on the bed. “Sit up” He said and sat beside me. He started feeding me.

“Jungkook, I can eat by myself” I whined but he just ignored me and continued feeding me. 

After I was done, Jungkook went to keep the dishes away and came back with some meds which I took.

Jungkook was playing video games while I just cuddled him. After he was finally done playing games, he laughed out of nowhere, probably recalling some funny memories.

Jungkook then started talking to me about an incident that recently took place with his friends when they hung out yesterday. 

Soon it was lunchtime and Jungkook made some soup and fed it to me along with some new recipe he tried making. 

After a while I started getting extremely bored while Jungkook was about to start playing another game. I sighed loudly, making him notice me. 

“You bored baby?” He asked and I nodded. “Wanna watch a movie?” He suggested and I gladly agreed. He played the movie and we watched it while cuddling.

A while later, I felt a weight on my shoulder and saw Jungkook asleep. I giggled and stopped the movie. 

I carefully made Jungkook lie on the bed in a comfortable position and pulled the sheets towards us. 

I laid down beside him and felt him shuffle. He soon cuddled me and went back to sleep. I placed a kiss on his forehead and mumbled an 'I love you' and eventually fell asleep.

_ _ _