Ruby meditates in the dojo as the boys prepare, she had a plan in case the boys' went wrong. She'd be immediately notified by Nova through their mental link.

Ruby feeling that she meditated enough stands to her feet and heads to the train tracks where the others were waiting.

Ruby stares at her sons and daughter with a lost in thought look on her face.

"Gentlemen and Nova, let's save the world." Leo said determined cueing the group to enter the Shellraiser.

When the Shellraiser is out of sight, April keeps glancing at Ruby and Splinter whom were staring in the direction the truck went.

"Um, Sensei, do you mind if I ask you a question?" April asks sheepishly.

Ruby sighs through her nose, something felt extremely off.

"Of Course not." Splinter told April.

"Why aren't you guys going with them?" April asks careful not to look at Ruby directly,  she can sense is on edge and might snap.

"Why do you ask?" Splinter asks raising an eyebrow.

Ruby says nothing she knew what he was training the group to do. Their parents' made this hard decision back when they were the boys age too.

Now Ruby understands why her parents' felt so on edge and worried whenever she went away on a mission.

"The turtles are out there risking their lives. Don't you think they could use your help?" April asks looking between the two.

"We are their teachers and parents. Our role is to prepare them for the challenges they face." Splinter says matter-of-a-factly, wanting April to drop the subject.

Ruby shakes her head, taking notice that April didn't even mention Nova.

"But, Sensei, you said yourself that this time the fate of the world is-" April argues only for Splinter to glare at her.

"Damare! I do not have to explain myself to a child!" Splinter snaps before turning his back to her.

Ruby knew that Splinter felt guilty at snapping at April but just shakes her head. She vowed to stay silent for now.

**

Ruby watches from above as Splinter meditates her eyes eyeing up Kirby from afar.

"Hey April. Where is everybody?" Kirby asks his daughter.

Ruby narrows her eyes, she didn't trust Kirby.

"The Kraang are making their move. The turtles are on their way to T.C.R.I" April explains to her father.

"T.C.R.I? Oh, no." Kirby says.

"What's wrong?' April asks her father turning to face him.

Ruby's eyes narrow on Kirby's neck as she stalks silently and quickly over to him.

"The Kraang know that the turtles are coming for them." Kirby told his daughter.

April prepares to contact the boys on her T-phone, "How do you know this?" She asks but Kirby stops her from lifting her phone.

"Don't! The Kraang have cracked the T-Phones' encryption. We've got to warn the turtles in person." Kirby lies. April hesitates looking between Ruby and Splinter.

Ruby shakes her head as Kirby speaks again, "i'm your father, April. You have to trust me. Come on." 

Ruby throws something at Splinter causing him to turn around and note April and Kirby heading out.