Chapter 44 ~ Hard times and promises.

Violetta ~

Once Leon left for the band meeting, I went into calm Leo as he was crying, Grace then walked into the room where she was looking for her dad, but he was already gone.

Grace: Mommy, where's daddy?

Violetta: *Rubbing Leo's back* He's gone out for a bit, why?

Grace: Well, since your mad at me I thought I would see daddy instead where he isn't mad at me like you are. *Starts walking out the room*

Violetta: *Stops her* Grace, come back here, I guess I was harsh and stubborn, it's just you know you could've hurt your brother, right?

Grace: I know mommy, but it's not like I did it on purpose.

Violetta: I know that, but as a mother, your heart goes in your mouth where I wouldn't want anything to happen to you or your brother.

Grace: *Cuddles her mom* I'm sorry, mommy, I love you.

Violetta: *Kisses her forehead* I love you too, honey, now go get dressed where we are going to see aunt Ludmila and Grandad today.

Grace: Okay, mommy, what about daddy?

Violetta: I'm sure we will see him later.

Grace went to get dressed while Violetta was dressing Leo, she then went to get ready as Grace and Leo went downstairs, Violetta thought they would have breakfast at her dad's house, she got them in the car and drove to her dad's house, where her dad wasn't in as he was at the Studio with Angie.

Grace and Leo went upstairs for a bit when Violetta took up some breakfast for them as she came down, she saw Priscilla.

Violetta: Oh, Priscilla what are you doing here?  

Priscilla: Making breakfast, I made hot cranberry cakes.

Violetta: Ah, I don't like cranberry.

Priscilla: I'm sorry, I didn't know.

Violetta: It's okay.

Priscilla went into the Kitchen as Violetta sat down opposite Ludmila.

Violetta: Where's Olga?

Ludmila: Uh, she went out.

Violetta: So, what's your mom doing here?

Ludmila: *Acts as the phone rang* I can't talk right now, *On the phone* hey my love.

Federico walked in and saw Ludmila on the phone.