Chapter 41 ~ Before the week of the band's music video. *Part 2*

As Tomas, Lara and Gery were still watching the Vargas family playing in the park, Lara's blood was boiling as she was watching Leon and Violetta kissing and being happy in their family.

Tomas: So, what's the plan?

Gery: You two are unbelievable don't you see how happy they are?

Lara: Shut up Gery.

Gery: No, look everything you are doing to them isn't breaking them it's just making them stronger.

Tomas: She has a point, Lara, as Leon said you can torture him, make him have sex with you but you're not going to win.

Gery: You even brought in a friend of yours for motocross and that didn't work.

Lara: *looks at her* Yeah, who's fault is that? If you didn't get your nose in by telling her to back off Leon wouldn't have known about her as much as you told him.

Tomas: Lara enough, you can't blame us we are doing everything you want but you must be more grateful.

Lara: I'm sorry, grateful for what? If I had Leon by my side and not you then I will be grateful.

Tomas: That's it, I've had enough, Leon this Leon that, face it you left him and basically, he broke up with you to be with Violetta and now your back you think you can click your fingers and he'll be back on your side, well Leon isn't puppet in fact he's been with Ludmila so he isn't dumb he can survive on his own.

Gery: He's telling the truth where I and Clemont tried getting them further away from each other, but it didn't work because each time they got closer their love came back.

Lara: But this is me.

Tomas: Fine, if you're going to keep being obsessed with Leon and Violetta, then I'm out I don't want to do this anymore because it isn't fair on Grace and Leo, so you do what you like but you will be the one all alone and hurt because he won't care about you and more frankly, I'm not either.

As Tomas was walking away Lara was shouting at him.

Lara: Fine, go I don't need you; I don't need anyone.

Gery: You're pathetic.

She walked away as well leaving Lara alone until Leon and Violetta were looking at her.

Lara: What are you two looking at?

Leon walked over to her while Violetta took the kids home.

Leon: Well, it looks like you are all alone, did your evil crew leave you? Although I don't blame them

They sat down on the bench.

Leon: What happened to you Lara? This isn't you. You agreed to our breakup after Madrid and then you left what now you think you've come back; I'll be running into your arms like some sort of puppet.

Lara: I know, I don't know why I'm doing this, I guess seeing you happy with her makes me regret losing you.

Leon: Lara, we never worked anyway where you were always jealous of Violetta because I was always thinking about her, and you didn't like how I was obsessed with Diego when I didn't trust him, so how do you know we won't be the same?

Lara: Your right, we won't work and I'm sorry for trying to think it would, but I guess you're happier with Violetta.

Leon: I am, Lara, she's the love of my life as you know, and now we have Grace and Leo I have my family and it's my world, look you will find the same thing sooner than you think.

Lara: Thank you, Leon, your good guy now I can see why Violetta loves you so much.

Leon: Well, I do my best.

Lara: I'll leave you alone from now on.

Leon: Thank you.

They hugged as they pulled away Leon walked away with one hand in his jeans pocket to Violetta and his children as he put one hand around Violetta and had Leo in his other arm, while Grace was running catching butterflies, Violetta took hold of her hand as they walked home.

A/N: ~

Thank you for reading.

x