Chapter 25 ~ Violetta argues with the girls again.

Violetta ~

I woke up on my pillow since Leon was gone, I'm guessing he took Leo and Grace to school and my dad's before his band rehearsal, today I'm going back to the studio to help them with their crises because Leon's right, leaving the Studio isn't good for me, I need a distraction and if that is helping the Studio then I will do anything.

I got up to have a shower as I got in the shower, I remembered what happened yesterday as I felt pain in my hand, I managed to wash my hair with one hand, as I got out my phone was ringing, as I looked at the caller Id it was Clemont, I didn't answer though.

After I got dressed and dried my hair, I made my way to the Studio after grabbing a banana from the fruit bowl, as I arrived at the studio I saw Francesca in the zoom when I walked in, I overheard that she was leaving the Studio at this tough time.

Camila: Hey, Violetta.

Francesca: Violetta can we talk?

Violetta: Don't, I already know since you weren't going to tell me as usual, you're leaving the Studio, Francesca?

Francesca: What? No.

Violetta: How can you leave the studio when it's having a tough time. That's why I came back to help but obviously, you and Diego don't care anymore since you are pregnant, but I have two children Francesca and I have a husband, but I still put the Studio before them, you are just pregnant with a husband.

Camila: Now, Violetta...

Violetta: What is going on with you, Francesca? You aren't the Francesca I know, I thought could never lie to me, but you have lied to me, you didn't trust me enough to know that you were pregnant you made my husband lie for you, and even the guys lie to me, who are you right now?

Camila: Violetta, let Francesca explain...

Francesca: Camila, don't bother, she won't listen.

Francesca walked away as Camila stood in front of me about to say something I couldn't hear her excuses for her.

Camila: Violetta

Camila: Violetta...

Violetta: Don't defend her, Camila, I don't want to know.  

Camila: You didn't listen to her again, Violetta, God and you wonder why we don't tell you anything?

Violetta: Camila, all you do is defend her and she lied she made you all lie to me, how is that good friend, tell me? Diego lied to me last year, my dad lied to me last year, I am fed of being with people who lie.

Camila: Oh, and you don't lie, Violetta? You lied to your dad about the Studio, you lied to Leon about your feelings towards Diego, you even dressed up as Roxy just to stay close to Leon, but you lied to him about who you were, you're not innocent either Violetta.

Violetta: That's different.

Camila: How? It's not different Violetta, at some point we have all made mistakes and apologized and forgiven each other, but you and I aren't going to fight because we are friends Violetta.