Chapter 36 ~ New ideas for the Studio.

While Violetta was at the Studio, Leon was at his Garage as he needed time to himself, while he was playing the piano and singing a girl walked in while joining in with him.

Leon: You have a nice voice, I'm Leon.

Matylda: Thanks, and I know who you are Leon, I'm Matylda I would like to speak with you.

Leon: Okay, What about?

Matylda: Well, I'm from sponsorship from Motocross and I would like to sponsor you.

Leon: *Laughs* Uh, you must know this I haven't been on a motorbike since my accident, and I give all that up for my music and of course the band where we went on tour, and I wanted to focus on the band but now I'm focusing on the band and on my wife along with my two children I'm sorry I'm just not interested.

Matylda: And I understand that, but...

Leon: Look, I'm sorry for wasting your travel and if you've invested so much, but it's just not going to happen, and how did you know I was in motocross?

Matylda: A friend of mine told me about your success on the track and how you had two passions Leon, Motocross, and the Studio.

Leon: Hmm, could this friend be Lara?

Matylda: Do you know her?

Leon: She's my ex-mechanic and Ex-girlfriend.

Matylda: She told me she was with someone, so it was you?

Leon: When? Back then or now? Because she's been showing up everywhere.

Matylda: Oh, I thought you were together now.

Leon: No, well she wants me, but I'm married to Violetta with two kids.

Matylda: Ah, my bad.

Leon: As she spoke to you? Is that why you're here for her?

Matylda: No, God I'm sorry.

Leon: What for?

While they were talking Gery was watching from behind, where she knew Lara would be behind this.

Matylda: I will be going

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Matylda: I will be going.

Leon: Yeah. I'll walk you out.

Gery disappeared once they walked to the door. 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.