Chapter 35 ~ After the Show. Part 2:

Priscila and Ludmila were talking in the kitchen, but Ludmila didn't understand what she was doing here.

Priscilla: So, how's being with Federico and your son? I told you that you would have no future, didn't I? Being a young mom gets you nowhere Ludmila.

Ludmila: Well, it worked out for Violetta where she has a future with Leon and is a young mom.

Priscilla: Yeah, well Violetta has always been one step ahead of you Ludmila, for God sake, she's with Leon Vargas the hottest guy from the studio.

Ludmila: He's no longer in the Studio.

Priscilla: Yeah, but he never depended on his life in the future you knew that Ludmila when you were dating him, he came from a rich background.

Ludmila: No, but Violetta did, and she still does, but she was sad when Leon left the Studio.

Priscilla: Because Violetta likes having someone there all the time, she can't stand having someone away from her where she needs comfort by knowing that the ones, she loves are always close by.

Ludmila: And as I know that isn't Leon, where he likes to try other things like he tried motocross and now he's got his band.

Priscilla: Exactly, that's why Violetta fell for Diego when Leon wasn't at the Studio most of the time, because she loved the thought of Diego only focusing on the Studio where she couldn't stand that Leon wanted to focus on the Studio and something else, you and Diego didn't make her fall, she did it because she hated the fact that Leon wasn't near her.  

Ludmila: Yeah, but Violetta loved Leon even when she was Diego, she couldn't stand being away from him just like when Clemont and Gery were trying to split them up she nearly struggled.

Priscilla: Now, why didn't you tell me you were back at You-mix?

Ludmila: Because you didn't want to know me when I had my little boy, mother, in fact, it's funny how you haven't even mentioned him, don't you care about your grandson? Do you know what Gregorio would've loved a grandchild and he was going to until Diego and Francesca had a miscarriage.

Priscilla: That child is nothing to me, it was your fault to have a baby so young without a future or a proper guy.

Ludmila: How dare you walk into this house and judge my life, have you noticed something Mother I'm happy I love Federico and I love my son; do you know what having Danny was the best day of my life where I never thought I would ever have children.

Priscilla: Hmm, funny because that guy from you-mix didn't look like Federico, what happened did he dump you before the altar?

Ludmila: You know what mother, I don't even know why you're here as you can see, we have all moved on, Angie and Herman are married, and I'm getting married with a beautiful son.  

Priscilla: Are you sure? Because I saw the news Ludmila, and it looks like you're having an affair with that cute guy that was here this morning.

Ludmila: Don't get into something that you don't understand, I told you if you didn't accept my son, I told you to stay out of my family.

Priscilla: I'm taking you to You-mix come on.

Ludmila watched her mother leave instead of following her she got some juice as she heard Olga shouting her name.

Olga: Ludmila, you've made the front cover

Ludmila: What?

Olga: Wow, you do make a good couple.

Ludmila: Olga, I love Federico.

Olga: Yeah, but if you think about Federico and Felipe are kind of the same.

Ludmila: What?

They didn't know that Federico was overhearing the conversation behind them.

Federico: Olga, how can you say that?

Olga: Oh.

Federico: He's a jerk and your fool to fall him, *Leans forward* He doesn't even picture well.

As he left leaving Olga and Ludmila in the kitchen.

Olga: Do you know to notice something?

Ludmila: What?

Olga: He's jealous and I mean big time jealous.

As she walked away Ludmila looked at the pictures of her and Felipe, but now she had to think of Danny if he finds this, he won't understand what's going with his mom and dad as he's still young.  

A/N: ~ 

A/N: ~ 

Thank you for reading.